Gaining

Heavy cream

fatchance:
Oh, those good fattening habits! Having cookies ... drink heavy cream, eat a meal ... drink heavy cream, going to bed drink heavy cream!

I’m pretty sure drinking cream after every meal is what’s referred to as the golden triangle 🍩🥛🍛🥛🍕🥛
3 years

Heavy cream

Hmmm, the golden triangle huh? I was just thinking it would be referred to as constantly larger clothing!
3 years

Heavy cream

Blubberfly effect
3 years

Heavy cream

There you go! Exactly what you wanted right?
3 years

Heavy cream

Just bought another 6 pints to last me the week. That’s an extra 12,800 cals on top of normal (over) eating. I’m going from skinny to fat fast af.
🥛🤤🐖
3 years

Heavy cream

That is terrific. You want to be fat, you need fat habits. Getting in the habit of always using heavy cream instead of milk is a good start.

Heavy cream on your breakfast cereal, heavy cream with cookies, heavy cream in your milkshake, heavy cream in your coffee, ... you get the idea! Establish your new fat habits that will be your future!
3 years

Heavy cream

I found that mixing it with chocolate syrup is just enough to get past the sometimes “unbearable” taste.

I just put down a pint in seconds , was absolutely delicious mixed with the chocolate syrup. This is going to be dangerous with how easy it goes down.
3 years

Heavy cream

I've been doing the heavy cream thing for maybe about 2 weeks so far. basically a quart a day on top of whatever else I eat. I have been gaining already so fast that it's not only noticeable to me. But my wife who sees me every day noticed and I went to visit family and they noticed right away. Heavy cream does work. I normally have a very difficult time being able to get enough calories. But the cream is amazing. I am waiting to do a first weigh-in and pics a bit longer. But I can't wait to see a before and after. smiley
3 years

Heavy cream

Yeah, started again on double cream recently, 300ml every morning just after waking up. It does kind of make me a bit bloated but it gets better as the time goes and I seem to be getting used to it more as the time goes.

I only mix cream with some whole fat milk for better consistency (easier to drink) and it tastes great (I've tried different kinds, some brands sometimes taste weird). So after having lunch at noon I already have a daily 2200 calories done, putting it at well over 3k after dinner and some few snacks.

I'm getting fat all over (even my hands got fatter) and with minimum effort and cost. I'm planning to go at least until end of this month (February), which should put at least half a dozen pounds on me and then I will see.
3 years

Heavy cream

I drank a pint of heavy cream last night and didn’t sleep very well. I’m not very hungry this morning either. Did anyone else have this problem? I really want to gain weight and fast but don’t want to feel like this every day
3 years
1234   loading