Gaining

Heavy cream

doctor1313:
I drank a pint of heavy cream last night and didn’t sleep very well. I’m not very hungry this morning either. Did anyone else have this problem? I really want to gain weight and fast but don’t want to feel like this every day

I did eat a lot in the evening and then had issues sleeping too, so I don't recommend stuffing in the evening unless you have no such issues. If you want to go with cream I suggest doing it in the morning and start slowly, just half a pint every day for week or two and only then consider increasing. You might feel a bit bloated for a few days, but it then gets better. Gaining is not a sprint but a marathon, take your time.
3 years

Heavy cream

Wants2BWider:
I tried heavy cream but didn't enjoy the taste or the digestive stress. I do melted ice cream or milkshakes instead. Maybe not as calorie dense as heavy cream but I can do multiple times a day without issues and it tastes way better IMO.

I've heard that heavy cream in US can be quite bad, not as good as fresh double cream, that's for sure. I wouldn't recommend icecream or milkshakes as they have way too much sugar. Unless you don't mind getting a lot of visceral fat and having some health issues coming from high sugar consumption then be my guest.
3 years

Heavy cream

Wants2BWider:
I tried heavy cream but didn't enjoy the taste or the digestive stress. I do melted ice cream or milkshakes instead. Maybe not as calorie dense as heavy cream but I can do multiple times a day without issues and it tastes way better IMO.

madream:
I've heard that heavy cream in US can be quite bad, not as good as fresh double cream, that's for sure. I wouldn't recommend icecream or milkshakes as they have way too much sugar. Unless you don't mind getting a lot of visceral fat and having some health issues coming from high sugar consumption then be my guest.

How much visceral fat is a lot? Like if I only plan on gaining 10 lbs, is it okay if a lot of that is visceral?
3 years

Heavy cream

Been trying cream again.
Been averaging 6000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks but haven't gained 1lb, so once again.... I give up....
3 years

Heavy cream

If you getting problems with digestion, you can try using digestive enzymes plus lactase👌
Since the body might not be ready for Lage amounts !
3 years

Heavy cream

Gainingmyself:
how much is the maximum that someone has ever drunk?

2qrts
3 years

Heavy cream

I'm giving it up, all of this overeating and cream I've been drinking hasnt made me gain anything after 3 weeks
3 years

Heavy cream

Gainingmyself:
I want to try 1000 ml per day does anyone have experience with that?

I usually consume roughly 500-750ml a day of HC when I’m trying to actively gain. It’s worked fairly well for me as I’ve gained on average 3-4 pounds a week for the past couple of months. I find it easier to digest using it as a chaser to a meal or with a Lactaid pill.

PM me if you have any other questions or if you just want to chat about gaining tips/tricks smiley
3 years

Heavy cream

I've been doing 600ml a day ontop of eating more for the past 3 weeks but I weighed exactly the same today. What am I doing wrong? I just wanna cry 😔
3 years

Heavy cream

Just add some stuff to it to give it your preferred flavor.
3 years
234   loading