Fattening others

Hypnosis scripts

Would anyone be interested in hypnosis scripts to use for people interested in gaining/feeling fat?

It's been a few years since I trained as a hypnotherapist, life has lead me in a very different direction but recently I've felt I wouldn't mind dipping a toe back into that world, without getting involved with anybody one-on-one.

A quick forum trawl suggests there are a fair few videos/audio files out there for people to listen to themselves, but not sure I've seen anything for the aspiring gainer enabler/hypnotist to try with a willing partner. Would this kind of thing be of interest? Is there already a load of stuff out there this would be duplicating?
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

I would be
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

John Smith:
But what happens if ever that said person later on seeks to stop involving into this kink?? It might be difficult for a retired feedee or gainer/ress to cease its erotic activities when the turnabouts of their psyche has been embedded with psychological mechanisms that screams out "EAT YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR CLOTHES AND GET WET, PIG!!" every passing dinnertime...

From what I've read, hypnotic suggestions are like habits. It's easier to go along with them then fight them. Sometimes they're tough to ignore. You always can ignore them, though, and they go away if you do that enough.

If that's true, this is ethically equivalent to getting someone in the habit of eating dessert after every meal.

If that's not true and they can't fight it on their own, they can see a hypnotist to undo the suggestion. Sure, that's a huge imposition if someone didn't consent to this. Consent is built into this discussion though.

It's done with full knowledge and consent. It's reversible. I don't see any ethical problems with that.
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Awesome to see interest for this - I will shout if/when I ever get around to writing something up.

They will require a consenting adult to work.

Unlike videos, scripts aren't designed for self-hypnosis. It's uncommon to go into hypnotic trance by reading an induction - and even more uncommon to be able to read suggestions if you do get there that way.

Working with the subconscious mind means nobody is going to follow any hypnotic suggestion that they aren't open to / don't want to on some level. So you will require a consenting adult - it's part of the process.
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Thanks for telling folks the realistic truth. Hypnosis does not make you do something you are actually opposed to at all levels.
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Of course, if you are a feeder with a feedee that is held back by inhibitions, hypnosis would be a valid way to reduce or remove those inhibitions and release the underlying glutton ... true?
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

fatchance:
Of course, if you are a feeder with a feedee that is held back by inhibitions, hypnosis would be a valid way to reduce or remove those inhibitions and release the underlying glutton ... true?

Yep. Not sure I'd want to write a script specifically targeting that though, verging on far too personal to have generic material floating around smiley
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

So how would this all work? I know nothing about hypnotism lol
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

I'm interested too. I don't have anyone that can read it to me, would it work if I recorded myself saying your script, then played it back to myself?!
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Miachu:
So how would this all work? I know nothing about hypnotism lol

Research into how hypnosis works neurologically is generally inconclusive; I've set out my take on this below.

Have you ever walked or driven a very familiar route, got to your destination but not really remembered each turn you took to get there? "Lost yourself" in a good book or film? Been "in the zone" doing a familiar, repetitive activity (martial arts drills/yoga/running for me) to the point where you don't really concentrate on what's going on around you? Meditated?

That state of mind is comparable to hypnosis. The difference being with hypnosis, someone is talking to help you achieve that state, and their voice goes with you when you get there (comparable to guided meditation). With inconclusive research, a common model to describe it is: in that state of mind, your conscious mind can switch off and your subconscious takes over.

In this model, the subconscious mind is said to differ from the conscious in a few crucial ways:
- it has a much more vivid imagination, comparable to what many of us experienced as children where stories came to life, or make-believe games felt real. Tell your conscious mind that you are a beautiful princess locked up in a tower, it will apply rational thought and reject that idea, because you are a regular person sat reading an FF forum. Tell your subconscious the same thing, and it will go along with it much more willingly
- it reacts to suggestions based on gut feel, rather than assessing rationally. Hypnosis cannot force anyone to do something they don't want to do. But it can make you think something about which you have no opinion/gut feel is a good thing to do
- outside of hypnosis, it controls things you do mindlessly, without thinking about them. The theory being that things a hypnotist suggests during hypnosis bypass the rational filters of the conscious mind and are either accepted or rejected by the subconscious. The subconscious then acts on them, in or out of hypnosis

Scripts would be destined at people wanting to hypnotise others. Three basic parts - induction (entering hypnosis), suggestion, end (coming out of hypnosis). Suggestion focusing either on imagining certain scenarios, or recommending certain actions post-hypnosis.

For me, I am interested to hear about how they are used. I've kinda lost ot interest in hypnotising others myself. It's not essential, but for me to enjoy it, it takes a significant rapport with people that I'm not especially interested in building at the mo. But I would be interested to hear how others are finding them smiley
3 years
12   loading