Fat experiences

What’s your everyday gluttony?

for breakfast I usually have atleast 10 packages of oatmeal followed by a pint of heavy cream.
3 years

Every night my wife makes an entire pan of pizza rolls that she douses with oil to make them super crispy.
3 years

^Nice! Sounds super fattening. Sometimes the dips are more calories than the food haha!

All night I hear beep beep of the stove and microwave. Another weekly rotation she'll do are tater tots she piles with shredded cheese and bacon bits. I call it her 'night cap'. Over a pound of tater tots LOL.
3 years

I usually stop at a gas station to grab some slices of pizza and burgers to eat along with my regular breakfast of oatmeal and a banana. On some other days I’ll get myself at least 3 donuts. No to mention a half pint of heavy cream twice a day.
3 years

Bicepsual:
Every night my wife makes an entire pan of pizza rolls that she douses with oil to make them super crispy.

What kind of oil?

Never thought of using oil on pizza rolls. Does she bake or microwave them?
3 years

Two words. Bergers Cookies. Each cookie packs a whopping 220 calories!
3 years

Everyday is different and yesterday was a good one smiley

Yesterday I had a huge breakfast at 12:30 which consisted of 2 bacon, 3 sausages, 2 fried eggs, half a pound of cheese, 2 rounds of toast, beans with mini sausages, 2 black pudding, 2 hash browns with an energy drink.

Then at 7pm we had a Chinese takeaway to celebrate Chinese new year that consisted of

Singapore chow main with 2 satay Sause pots and prawn crackers followed by Neapolitan ice-cream and nuts.

now I have Moring Tummy ache and my boy friend is telling me that I'm such a sexy fat piggy lol
3 years

Hotdogs! I can eat 16 at one sitting.
3 years

Alchemistknight:
Lately I have been pounding away about 1 and a half 2 liter sodas throughout the day so that I helps stretch out my stomach after each meal since I don't really have the capacity to do large stuffings like I want to.

Literally averaging almost 2L soda a day, pouring on the pounds according to NYC Health.
3 years

Cookies and ice cream on a nightly basis before going to bed.
3 years
12   loading