General

Remembering dr feeder.

TheGrowingBoy:
I’m definitely submitting once I get my pass.

You can submit before you pass...makes for a nice comparison!
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

LilRascl:
So did I! I actually got to have dinner with him once, randomly, when I was in the very first days of intentionally gaining and also happened to be in his area. I’d been stuffing myself relentlessly for days, and couldn’t have been much for company given that I was basically in a walking food coma when I arrived 😂 Still it was a nice evening getting to meet the man who made what has to be one of the earliest feedism websites; back when all we had was FF, curvage, dimensions, and yahoo groups! (shout out to all the other elder millennials here who remember that particular version of the internet! 😂)[/quote]

I remember that. You were so busy stuffing yourself that you were late for dinner! smiley
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

What is the web address for Dr. Feeder's site?
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Happy to hear this wasn’t an obituary thread :-) And I remember reading his posts here during my first few years on here.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

littlejohnboy:
What is the web address for Dr. Feeder's site?

askdrfeeder.dyndns.org

(If the flying food bothers you, click on "Settings"smiley
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Ironically, the site may be over! Someone (I forget who) was kind enough to host it for the past 10 years but apparently they stopped.

I could pay for a host, and restore the site (I have it backed up) but probably won't bother unless someone else wants to step up and let me post it on some obscure corner of the internet or other.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Site is back up! Go figure.
3 years
12   loading