Gaining

What little differences have you noticed recently?

went to put on some jeans yesterday to go out and run some errands. I've not had to wear real pants since this time last year. They're 5x with an elastic waist, and they still fit, but they're stretched to their full size and gave me a very slight muffin top. Might be time to get a new pair.
3 years

I have just started with my weight gain journey. I've only had about a couple of weeks of trying. But, I have been drinking a quart of heavy cream every day to every other day, give or take. I have definitely noticed my belly is bigger and more jiggly. My pants are starting to dig into my waist, and I can't wear any of my belts. I started out at about 140ish. So just this little bit has been noticeable. I haven't weighed myself yet tho, saving that for a little later. I normally fit into a waist size 30 for pants. Now my size 33 waist is getting tight. It's all very exciting and I can't wait for more!
3 years

Noticed my face is fatter... interesting feeling
3 years

I’m getting out of breath much easier now. My left leg was also tired and hurting earlier at work but it stopped hurting after a while. I ran out of ibuprofen so I didn’t take any today so that didn’t help.
3 years

I haven’t gained any weight recently, but my shirts and pants are feeling a bit tighter. Maybe I’m breaking muscle down into fat. I’ve been very inactive these past few weeks.
3 years

I had to buy size forty jeans, I'm getting too big to fit into size thirty-eights anymore. I too have trouble tying shoes.
3 years

How fat my face is getting and how I can’t really make myself look skinny from any angle even when sucking in. Weird as a life long skinny person.
3 years

When I put my hands up over my head my shirt lifts up (as expected) but doesn't fall back down any more It just gets hung up on my protruding belly, leaving a little paunch hanging out.
3 years

I’m developing a slight waddle now even on an empty stomach. My hips also have a tendency to spill over my small office chair
3 years

allroy sez:
How fat my face is getting and how I can’t really make myself look skinny from any angle even when sucking in. Weird as a life long skinny person.

I have had a beard during my gain so far and am sort of afraid to shave it and see the damage
3 years
1234   loading