Gaining

What little differences have you noticed recently?

Tying shoes is harder but I’m only just noticing that now because of the snow I have to wear actual shoes usually it’s just slip on flats.

When shaving and reaching for my ankles I definitely have to make a lot of allowance for my big belly.

My partner is really fit and I watch him when he brings his knees up to his chest and I think about how I used to be able to do that.

My clothing situation is a mess and it’s a good thing I mostly always wear dresses they have a lot more allowance for growing bodies but even they are getting snug.
3 years

Literally needing a moment from the kitchen to the living room. Attempting to do more on an empty stomach that weighs less.
3 years

Sometimes feeling my double chin jiggle when I'm brushing my teeth.
3 years

I’m noticing that my clothes are getting smaller (getting harder to fit in a size 24 jeans). My face has fattened out some more; and my belly is getting much rounder and fatter. The restaurant booths are getting smaller as I get fatter. I’m embracing my fatness.
2 years

I've recently put on about 30 lbs (pandemic) and noticed the way my belly hangs over my belts now, I can't stop squeezing it. Playing with my seat-belted belly while stuck in traffic has also become a favorite pastime.
Also feeling my chubby chin/neck move whenever I move my head is something to get used to.
2 years

1. I found two pairs of 44 waist shorts that fit... loose but they fit. I usually wear 40 in shorts and 42 in long pants, both getting snug.
2. Button down shirts in 17 (XL) are getting snug in the belly, and weren’t last year.
3. Eating anything that can’t run away or defend itself.
2 years

Today I was completely out of the larger underwear that I bought a month ago and had to go back to one of the smaller pairs in the back the drawer. They were already tight before but now they are just comical. My belly hangs out all over the place and the legs are cutting off my circulation. I'll try and post a picture later.
2 years

Lately I’ve noticed that my chin and face in general has gotten bigger, I’ve got a big double chin now! My lower back hurts if I bend over for too long now too. I got out of breath just scooping out my cat’s litter box earlier too. I’m also starting to take up more space in chairs.
2 years

last year has been me gaining quite a lot of weight. i hadn’t noticed any small changes cause i was set in a very sedentary daily routine. i didn’t do anything physically demanding at all. fast forward a year and the pairs of stretchy pants i had got to tight. ok, no worries. i will buy more. easier said than done. to my surprise i had gone from a 30 straight to a 40 waist. 90 pounds in a year. my shirt size went from medium to xl. i am covered in stretch marks as of recently too. i didn’t have a belly at all last year, now i have surpassed the “dad bod” and gone straight to pig. a big soft belly that lies in my lap. very round and soft. i am also completely out of shape now compared to when i started. i can barely go on bike rides without becoming extremely out of breathe. i have truly snowballed out of shape and love it. sorry that was just my quick rant.😊
2 years

Ankle swelling- never experienced that until the last couple of months.
2 years
1234   loading