Gaining

What little differences have you noticed recently?

I've had a couple. One was the first time I've ever had a stranger comment on my weight. I was chatting with someone I'd just met about how I (apparently) look just like a guy he knows. In addition to similar hair color etc he gave a very noticeable (but unintentional) glance at my belly and mentioned we were both "a little...thicker..."
Also, I've noticed when I go in for a hug or cuddle with my wife now my belly is the first part of my body to make contact, laying in bed we wind up with a 2-4" gap between us because of the space my new gut occupies.
2 years

It kinda just hit me today how different my body shape is. I'm only 30lbs heavier than I was before but looking.at myself today I realized how much I've changed.

For one my love handles are now wider than my chest. My ribs no longer show and are covered in a layer of flab. My upper hand of my body used to bee larger, but now I'm getting more bottom heavy.

I feel like I have a whole new body now and it's honestly really motivating to gain more
2 years

Fol1955:
25 pound gain mostly in my belly. I feel like whale.
Round belly are very cute šŸ˜€
2 years

chubbydiva:
Iā€™m noticing that my clothes are getting smaller (getting harder to fit in a size 24 jeans). My face has fattened out some more; and my belly is getting much rounder and fatter. The restaurant booths are getting smaller as I get fatter. Iā€™m embracing my fatness.

So exciting to hear.
1 year

More trouble standing up, walking taking more effort, back pain.
1 year

The usual: pants getting tighter, hunger and stomach capacity going up. I actually did the math yesterday, while trying to remain overfull all day, I ate over 7000 calories.
1 year

spoop skerry:
The usual: pants getting tighter, hunger and stomach capacity going up. I actually did the math yesterday, while trying to remain overfull all day, I ate over 7000 calories.

That sounds like a dream to me...
1 year

Proud2bme:
That sounds like a dream to me...[/quote]

Should be a reality for you!
Eat up "skinny girl" šŸ˜
1 year

I've definitely started to get a little bit of a belly and thicker thighs, which was kinda surprised as not currently trying to gain on purpose!
1 year

I have defiantly notice bras being tighter all over. Thighs rubbing us also setting that is new to me.
1 year
1234   loading