Gaining

What little differences have you noticed recently?

Proud2bme:
That sounds like a dream to me...

fatchance:
Should be a reality for you!
Eat up "skinny girl" 😁[/quote]

Goodness gracious! As I bellied up to the computer, I realized my pj pants were so tight now my gut had developed a camel toe! You can't pressure a girl! *Says the one warming up by finishing a 3' hunk of cake* Although, 7k really does sound pretty swell... 😁
1 year

Should be a reality for you!
Eat up "skinny girl" 😁

That's so the plan eat up. Getting back to the thickened (heavy) cream breakfast. Next thing to notice is my belly over the top of my jeans.
1 year

Proud2bme:
Goodness gracious! As I bellied up to the computer, I realized my pj pants were so tight now my gut had developed a camel toe! You can't pressure a girl! *Says the one warming up by finishing a 3' hunk of cake* Although, 7k really does sound pretty swell... 😁[/quote]

"You can't pressure a girl!"

Of COURSE I can! You need another hunk of cake you know ... probably ought to just finish it up!
1 year

I’ve noticed lately that my shirts have been slowly inching up my belly. I’ll pull them down but minutes later they ride back up again.

I’ve also noticed that while I used to never come close, I can now finish off a whole pizza by myself with ease.
1 year

ffafa:
I’ve noticed my belly peeks below shirts it never used to, it suddenly seems to hang lower. I’ve also really noticed how much an impact carrying so much weight around has on everyday tasks - I’m out of breath faster, feel like I’m thumping every footstep and also feeling myself jiggle in many places I hadn’t really noticed before.
Also, I’ve definitely gained a permanent double chin recently and have noticed a roll forming on my upper arms and on my thighs

Minus the roll on my upper arms and thighs I totally agree with what you’ve said these are the same things I’ve noticed along with the feeling of being heavier when I stand up
1 year

I've noticed I have to spread my legs apart when I sit to make room for the belly which then presses on my thighs and expands out forwards and upwards making a shelf below my moobs. Its a lovely feeling and I'm sitting here stuffing it to make it even fatter. Then out for about 6 pints and a curry tonight.
1 year

I've started getting really out of breath from doing even just normal activities. By the end of a work shift, I'm too tired to do anything other than sit around and eat.
1 year

First noticed? Thighs. Rubbing, pressing, chaffing, girl getting thick. Breasts swollen up and out and up and out, hanging like dense, soft sourdough. Seeing my face in the mirror and thinking I look like I'm chewing, chewing, chewing pizzas and burgers. My waistband tightens, my soft muffin spills, and my arms wriggle like pig flab. I'm getting...getting...fat.
1 year
234   loading