General

Fat teacher

Skinny Piggy:
One of my teachers commented on her own weight once. During class she was attempting to squeeze by two desks. She managed to get through, but since she’s a bit bottom heavy, her butt brushed against the desk. She said something like “I’m getting too fat.” The class told her she wasn’t, but deep down I wanted her to get a bit bigger.

Sounds hot. Would love to have a teacher like that.
3 years

Fat teacher

I only ever had one really fat teacher, and unfortunately she was just awful as a teacher so I never quite managed to have a crush on her, even if I was fascinated by her size. She was my music teacher from grades three through eight, and when I inadvertently made her cry in grade eight I had a moment of celebrity in the school. But the one thing I did do was cut people who criticized her for her size, pointing out that she was awful because she was awful, not because she was fat.
3 years

Fat teacher

Edxl:
But the one thing I did do was cut people who criticized her for her size, pointing out that she was awful because she was awful, not because she was fat.

Thank you! Why is that a difficult thing for people to comprehend?
3 years

Fat teacher

Getting back to the subject, I have had overweight teachers. Mine from fifth grade was super cute and such a nice lady on top of it. I then had a social studies teacher in high school who was older, and I found her fairly attractive as well since she was a very assertive figure who took no crap.
3 years

Fat teacher

My son had a fat young kindergarten teacher who had arguably the best 350lb figure I've personally seen in real life. It was almost like a BBW comic style her proportions were so aesthetically exaggerated.

She went through a divorce late in that school year. The next time I saw her she had lost 200lbs! It was so depressing to see, she looked like your average blah soccer mom bod. Totally unnoticeable in a crowd.
3 years

Fat teacher

Yeah I had a crush on a teacher in high school. I always did whatever I could to sign up for his class in the springtime, even if I had enough credits in that area. Of course I never acted on it, but sometimes I would stay after school for help in his class just so I could gawk. Thankfully, I doubt he caught on.
3 years

Fat teacher

Yep, 8th grade Spanish teacher. Easily the heaviest person I have ever had the fortune of meeting. She was wheelchair bound, her husband drove her to work each day in a van. Only ever saw her stand once before. A truly massive woman.
3 years

Fat teacher

Yes when i was in 5th grade i had a young chubby teacher and she was just out of college and she put her arms around me and hugged me in the first week of school and i felt her big blobs on my head and her big belly against my body and it was just pure magic but i remember getting the most amazing feeling and ever since then I’ve been reading fantasy weight gain stories and looking up videos of girls gaining weight and trying on clothes and measuring and weighing themselves.
3 years

Fat teacher

John Smith:
... you were not obliged to get into the sticky details, do you?[/quote]

Lol no i fixed it you are right
3 years

Fat teacher

I had a lard lady for a maths teacher - hefty gut and thick legs. And as a kid a huge blob of a teacher called Lynda.
3 years
123   loading