General

Fat teacher

Besides the 400-pounder Plastic Arts teacher I'd evoked here days ago, the heaviest persons I have ever seen with my very eyes were:

{Nine individuals later}

John Smith:
And if the somewhat "near-precognitive" character of that one sleep-deprived/stress-induced, time slowing pseudohallucination evoked days earlier keep unfolding by itself with impeccable accuracy... my past modelling teacher might being currently already halfway yet - both chronologically and physically - from becoming the tenth heaviest person ever seen on my list...šŸ˜¶

I believe the biggest girl i have had the pleasure of seeing/talking to was when i was in 9th grade and she was a senior in high school and she was close to 500 lbs she had the most amazing belly and squished me and i loved it.. we had lots of fun together. We would spend hours on hours in each otherā€™s company when we got out of school and never got bored of each other. She wanted me to go to her prom with her and thats are hen it ended. honestly i broke it off with her which i regret a ton, looking back. On it years later she was an awesome chick and was really into me for some reason even being how much younger i was? And she was down to even get a place because she had a job and support me all while i was finishing up school. Which could of been pretty amazing. I haven't spoke to her since. I didnā€™t really show her off to the world like i would now i was self conscious about what i liked but now i donā€™t care and want the world to know and to walk down the street holding their hand and have the biggest smile on my face with my arm around her! She was also taller than me which i loved. I love taller and bigger girls if they are one i am attracted to them for sure but if they are both Iā€™ve hit the jackpot lol (well Not really) because most tall women want to find a man that is taller than them and they are. Iā€™ve been with a few that were ā€œAmazonā€™sā€ but it was when i was in that self conscious stage unfortunatelysmiley before her when i was in 7th grade i met my first tall/large girl that i fell for we went to different schools so we only got to hangout on the weekends but boy did we have great times. She was so in love me tbh and i was super into her but i was a total douche back then and refused to make her my girlfriend and tell others about it like she wanted to label it and i tried to be mr cool and said Iā€™m not into labels but now that Iā€™m older, Iā€™m the exact opposite and I want more than anything to have someone who wants to show me off to the world as much as i want to show them off.. so about that girl again she always swore to god she was only 5ā€™11 but she was well over 6ā€™2-6ā€™4 i came up to her chin and Iā€™m 5ā€™11. She was also 200 when we first started talking in 7th grade and even was down to be a feedee and in one year/summer going into 8th she was 250 and it honestly didnā€™t look like she was ā€œfatā€ she was very muscular but just a large build and she had definitely grown an inch or two throughout that year. she would hold me in her arms and it was an amazing feeling i loved hanging out with her she would have me sit in her lap and then i would have her sit on mine and basically crush me but i had so many butterflies in going around in my body that i was on cloud 9. So at the start of the next school year she had some bad news we already lived about 15-20 minute drive from
Each other our parents would take turns taking us to and from each otherā€™s houses. But going into the next school year she had told me she was moving an hour away :/ and that sucked we didnā€™t talk to each other again until Facebook came out and right as soon as i made one she was one of the first ones to send me a message and we picked up like nothing had happened but we didnā€™t see each other until we had graduated. And then we hung out a little bit and both said that we wanted to give it a try but it just wasnā€™t in the cards. So for the past 10 years weā€™ll minus the last 2 we would text or call each other randomly and talk for hours and then go on a little spree of talking non stop. 2 years ago she had gotten another guy which i canā€™t be mad about he makes her happy and thatā€™s all that matters because before him and in them middle of when we hit each other up she was with this other guy and come to find out he was a real dick to her but they had a baby together so she was a single mom for a little bit and i hung out with her and her son a few times and it felt right but apparently not to her which sucks, thatā€™s how a lot of things have gone since Iā€™ve passed 18. Before i was18 i didnā€™t realize what i had until it was too late and things were gone i had a girl from my sophmore year to my senior year and she was a year younger than me and was madly in love with me. Donā€™t get me wrong i loved her too but i was more into hanging out with the boys and fucking around i also played every sport but w
3 years

Fat teacher

My senior year advanced chemistry teacher was a 300 pound bbw just out of college. I had a fun year in her class that's for sure.

One time she and I were going over an assignment together and she literally sat on top of the desk with her feet on the chair. I came within inches of saying "you think the desk can handle your big butt?" but caught myself.

After I graduated we'd send handwritten letters back and forth for a while and I wanted to ask her out, but didnt because I didnt have my narcissistic ego yet. Sometimes I wonder where shes at now and if shes still fat or not.
3 years

Fat teacher

I still remember a very pretty, very fat young substitute teacher from junior high who would wear mini skirts and pantyhose. I would get distracted from whatever I was supposed be focused on when I heard her walking between the rows of desks, her fat thighs swishing in those stockings. . .
3 years

Fat teacher

Baba Yaga:
My senior year advanced chemistry teacher was a 300 pound bbw just out of college. I had a fun year in her class that's for sure.

One time she and I were going over an assignment together and she literally sat on top of the desk with her feet on the chair. I came within inches of saying "you think the desk can handle your big butt?" but caught myself.

After I graduated we'd send handwritten letters back and forth for a while and I wanted to ask her out, but didnt because I didnt have my narcissistic ego yet. Sometimes I wonder where shes at now and if shes still fat or not.

John Smith:
How old were you when you were at your senior year?

Hence why I waited till AFTER I graduated to contemplate making a move.
3 years

Fat teacher

Baba Yaga:

John Smith:
How old were you when you were at your senior year?

Baba Yaga:

Hence why I waited till AFTER I graduated to contemplate making a move.

John Smith:
That is still a case of turpitude and moral defilement against a minor. She groomed you. I am very well familiar with teachers and female school staff members who seduces or entices their students, trust me: I'm black... it happened to a lot of us.

I will be not surprized if ever she goes even further toward her next prey...

What in the name of autism is this? She didnt groom anything as I said I *DIDNT* do anything with her. I wanted to make a tongue in cheek comment one time but didnt actually say it. We kept in contact through handwritten letters which werent inappropriate at all. I said I had a fun year because she was great to look at, not because we actually did anything. How is that grooming?
3 years

Fat teacher

SushiQueen:
I was groomed and abused by a teacher and this is in no form grooming or abuse lol.

How do you get from point a to point b on what I said? Like imagine if this a different topic.

Me: I loved the movie Predator 2 as a child.

Him: "Your parents were evil aliens from Planet Plaxor that deserved to have you taken away for allowing you to peruse such a HORRIBLE choice of cinema. Furthermore, they should be tarred, feathered, arrested AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!"
3 years

Fat teacher

?
3 years

Fat teacher

Bicepsual:
My son had a fat young kindergarten teacher who had arguably the best 350lb figure I've personally seen in real life. It was almost like a BBW comic style her proportions were so aesthetically exaggerated.

She went through a divorce late in that school year. The next time I saw her she had lost 200lbs! It was so depressing to see, she looked like your average blah soccer mom bod. Totally unnoticeable in a crowd.

haha! I may have been my ex girlfriend back in 2005 if she taught in Upper Arlington. Her ass stuck out a foot and she had the biggest boobs I have seen.
3 years

Fat teacher

Bicepsual:
My son had a fat young kindergarten teacher who had arguably the best 350lb figure I've personally seen in real life. It was almost like a BBW comic style her proportions were so aesthetically exaggerated.

She went through a divorce late in that school year. The next time I saw her she had lost 200lbs! It was so depressing to see, she looked like your average blah soccer mom bod. Totally unnoticeable in a crowd.

Anjou:
haha! I may have been my ex girlfriend back in 2005 if she taught in Upper Arlington. Her ass stuck out a foot and she had the biggest boobs I have seen.

Whats her phone number?

J/K
3 years

Fat teacher

Bicepsual:

Anjou:

Anjou:
If you look up the model Johana Maya that was pretty much her body.

John Smith:

I am friends with her on Facebook and she lost almost 200lbs. Still curvy but in no way the walking FA fantasy before
3 years
123   loading