General

Fat teacher

Yeah, but she was so unhappy. Keep in mind 16 years ago the body positivity movement did not really exist
3 years

Fat teacher

Anjou:
Yeah, but she was so unhappy. Keep in mind 16 years ago the body positivity movement did not really exist

It did, it was just harder to find with primitive internet
3 years

Fat teacher

Anjou:

Baba Yaga:

John Smith:
That was in fact the second wave Fat Acceptance movement-- movement that was and still are widely impopular in mainstream society because of its unassumed affiliations with the so-called Fat Fetishist community. On top of that, the likes of Ashley Graham and the Kardashians weren't the standards that the average white North American thrived to emulate at these times, quite the contrary: the both of them would have been qualified of every bird name, including likely the N-lover word.

How did I know you'd turn a comment that has nothing to do with race into race baiting?

Lol never change.
3 years

Fat teacher

Anjou:

Baba Yaga:

John Smith:
That was in fact the second wave Fat Acceptance movement-- movement that was and still are widely impopular in mainstream society because of its unassumed affiliations with the so-called Fat Fetishist community. On top of that, the likes of Ashley Graham and the Kardashians weren't the standards that the average white North American thrived to emulate at these times, quite the contrary: the both of them would have been qualified of every bird name, including likely the N-lover word.

Baba Yaga:
How did I know you'd turn a comment that has nothing to do with race into race baiting?

Lol never change.

PKFIRE99:
dude, i've been seeing John Smith in forums for years. this dude is genuinely the fucking worst and acts like a pretentious asshole in nearly every single post. like god fucking damn, shut the fuck up nobody likes you at this point.

Dudes everywhere mad annoying agreed
3 years

Fat teacher

My eighth grade English teacher was pregnant. She started the year nice and plump and just got rounder and rounder lol Midyear she left to have the baby, and we had a sub for most of the remainder of the year as I recall (this was a really long time ago! lol)

I remember seeing her once or twice after she had the baby; I think she came back to just to check in on us and see how we were doing. She was young and pretty, and she still kept on a good amount of "baby weight" afterwards.

I had other "crushes" on teachers, of course. Some were purely emotional or intellectual. My eighth grade English teacher was revelation for me though; I found myself having fantasies about her before I really even knew what they were all about.
2 years
123   loading