Lifestyle tips

Get fat healthier

Eat fat and not highly-glycemic simple carbs.

Fat is more than double the calories of carbs/sugar anyways. So it's the easiest way to add calories.
3 years

Get fat healthier

Bacon, fried foods, cream, oils, cheeses, nuts, peanut butter. All high in fat, super calorically dense.

Carbs are fine. Just don't smash sugar. There's really no need. And you're playing with fire. These people chugging 2L...diabetes is no joke.
3 years

Get fat healthier

Since last year I've learned a lot from a sumo diet about how to gain weight and be healthy about it.

Complex carbs is a great one because by eating loads of potato's and rice and noodles you'll gain the sexy fat and not have high cholesterol.

I love Curry's stir fry's and stews, I eat more Asian food than I do English lol

Sure I eat cake and trifles now and again but not to an excessive degree, sumo's rarely eat bread or cake they eat mountains of boiled rice and eggs and noodles and Japanese soup which is full of chicken and shrimp and about 15 herbs and spices, no wonder they live so long xxx
3 years

Get fat healthier

william keay:
no wonder they live so long

Unfortunately, it's a bit of a myth that Sumo wrestlers are healthy. While it's true that they eat healthier in general than most obese people, they also suffer from the stresses of being so big and of drinking so much. Their life expectancy is around 10 years less than the average Japanese person.
3 years

Get fat healthier

to be fair it's a bit of a myth that being big has any health risks what so ever, these of all theory's which are probably made up to make money of people.

Governments have being slamming fat people for years because they like making money of people being unhappy, Gyms do it, plastic surgeons do it, people make up theory's all the time and say it's a fact because they want you to buy their fitness programs and products ect:
3 years

Get fat healthier

to be fair that happens to most people when they get older, not everyone tho.

plus if you were a rich Sumo you wouldn't care about losing 5 years or so, not when you get to life the high life x
3 years

Get fat healthier

william keay:
to be fair it's a bit of a myth that being big has any health risks what so ever, these of all theory's which are probably made up to make money of people.

lol, no it isn't. I think people should absolutely be free to gain if they want, but no one should go in blind to the health effects. Increased risks of heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol, diabetes, many types of cancer, the list goes on.
None of these things are guaranteed, and there are things a person can do to manage the risks, but someone who is very overweight is going to be at a much higher risk regardless.
Again, I'm not saying any of this to try and keep anyone from gaining, they just shouldn't trick themselves into believing they can do it and be as healthy as they'd be at a normal size.
Just like a skydiver or mountain climber should be aware they're at an increased risk of dying or being injured from a fall, a fat person should know they're at a greater risk of becoming ill. Pretending otherwise is just being willfully ignorant.
3 years

Get fat healthier

skinny people have all these health problems also and lots of them, their is no evidence of what causes so many problems.

I've seen 112 pound people with diabetes and high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I've seen 400 pound people with zero health problems so the data is void.

I'm one of the smartest people in the UK and I can tell you that repeating what you've heard on the news and on TV and From doctors doesn't make you smart it makes you gullible.

people who believe that everything medically is correct would eat their own shit if a doctor told them too lol that's how gullible people are! all these facts are made up purely for profit.

It's not repeating what you've heard that makes you smart it's the way you put things together and work things out with what you have x
3 years

Get fat healthier

I agree that their are healthier ways to gain weight than having a greasy take away every night, doing it that way could lead to high cholesterol and high blood pressure in a skinny or fat person.

I just really won't have people going around saying that being fat and beautiful puts you at high risk of every health problem on the planet.

So many people on TV only say it dose because they don't like fat/curvey people who are happy in their own skin and enjoy food and life, they just want everyone to be depressed and skinny like they are because they wish they could eat and drink what they like and be happy, it's all about jealousy with most people.

I know quite a few skinny people who have high cholesterol and high blood pressure ect:

I've seen quite a few skinny people with diabetics, you can have it when your born and yet people won't dare judge a new born baby for being over weight and all that shit where why do it to someone middle aged or anybody else?

I agree with some of what your saying about inside fat
3 years