Fattening others

Fattening up your girlfriend, partner or wife

Pasting in an account from another thread here, instead of constant rewrites :-) ......

My other half had it in her gene pool on her dad's side, so it was a matter of time smiley She was skinny as a kid up until puberty, when her boobs grew. She's short, but was one of those girls with boobs out of proportion with the rest of her. She had her first child at 18, when the weight piled on easily, from what she says; literally gained about a hundred pounds, plus she wasn't working for a long time. She had also been dependent on steroidal meds to manage her asthma. All that stuff’s good for is to get fat! Thankfully, she doesn’t need that anymore, but she never lost added pounds. By the time we met a few years ago, she'd been north of 300 pounds for about 15 years. She's sexy and confident about it, though, which is all that matters!
3 years

We were having our final child and so my wife really wanted to relish that pregnancy, live it up. Do all of the stereotypical prego things like eating a bin of ice cream in a sitting. She didn't care how much weight she gained (she was super strict with her diet with out first child).

And those 9 months were very life changing for both of us. I discovered I was an FA seeing her figure blow up over night. And she implemented habits and cravings that she couldn't simply 'turn off' when the pregnancy was over.

She loved her figure after the pregnancy and gave away all of her old clothes. But she's basically continued to gain ever since. Everything from her job, medications have all led to more pounds.

She's in territory she never thought she would be in, which can be uncomfortable at times. But her love for food always seems to outweigh everything else in the end.
3 years

Bicepsual:
We were having our final child and so my wife really wanted to relish that pregnancy, live it up. Do all of the stereotypical prego things like eating a bin of ice cream in a sitting. She didn't care how much weight she gained (she was super strict with her diet with out first child).

And those 9 months were very

life changing for both of us. I discovered I was an FA seeing her figure blow up over night. And she implemented habits and cravings that she couldn't simply 'turn off' when the pregnancy was over.

She loved her figure after the pregnancy and gave away all of her old clothes. But she's basically continued to gain ever since. Everything from her job, medications have all led to more pounds.

She's in territory she never thought she would be in, which can be uncomfortable at times. But her love for food always seems to outweigh everything else in the end.

Congrats! My wife and I just had our first child together. Her first two came years ago. Her story is similar, except she blew up after the very first one and hasn’t looked back :-)
3 years

HappyBigBoy:
Congrats! My wife and I just had our first child together. Her first two came years ago. Her story is similar, except she blew up after the very first one and hasn’t looked back :-)

I soooo wish we could have another pregnancy. But my sanity is tapped out with the kiddos we got. We've even seriously discussed her being a surrogate. But we opted against because we both think she would gain way too much weight and be a concern for the mother/physician.

I think she could easily put on another 100lbs if she got knocked up again. One can only dream lol.
3 years

HappyBigBoy:
Okui cho:
Just had a coworker share with a few of us that she gained and lost 100lbs with her 2 pregnancies each time. Completely shook to hear this, I would wager she's 5'5" 140-60lbs now. Wild to think someone could gain and loose so much twice! Most women I know gained whatever amount of weight and kept most if not all of the weight.

My buddy has 4 kids. And his wife gained about 50lbs with each. Was a stick green bean in college and now is huge. And he's so sad and unenthusiastic about it! I think her gain has been glorious.
3 years

Badbinky:
My wife started eating and eating a lot of sweets two months before the birth of our child. She was already nice and chubby but with all the birth weight, and her small stature she was nice and fat after the birth of our child. Three months later she is much fatter and I like to see that.

My wife fattened up gloriously when pregnant the second time. I'm talking so big she filled up a plastic lawn chair and her hips and thighs would bulge out through the chair arms. She started losing weight about 6 months after the birth.
Nursing burns a lot of calories.
2 years