Fat experiences

Fatties at the beach

Last Summer, when I had time to go to the beach I tried to see how many big bellies guys were there and It seems that there Is an increase. What can you tell me ?
3 years

Fatties at the beach

A huge goal for me was wearing my bikini at the beach, the same stars-and-stripes one in my pics. It took a lot of courage, but I did it and I felt amazing. NOTHING shows off a fat body better than a bikini.

To make it even more challenging, I made myself take two long walks up and down the beach so everyone saw me. And I went to Subway before and bought two footlong subs and when I first sat down, I demolished them both in like 10-15 minutes, hoping people would notice.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

Dolkite, I bet you got a lot of looks in your speedo! Damn hot!!!
3 years

Fatties at the beach

Dolkite; good job, I admire your courage. I bring my bikini Speedo with me when I have traveled and wear it at the hotel’s pool, but late in the evening when few people are around.
I did my Speedo to beach at some military bases I visited. I was a lot thinner then.
One advantage of a military base beach is the guys had to stay in good shape, but their wives did not. There were several couples with slim in shape guy and a BBW wife.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

The looks you get are maybe the best part. When I catch people looking at me, I prod my belly to show them I love how soft I am now. smiley
3 years

Fatties at the beach

Dolkite:
A huge goal for me was wearing my bikini at the beach, the same stars-and-stripes one in my pics. It took a lot of courage, but I did it and I felt amazing. NOTHING shows off a fat body better than a bikini.

To make it even more challenging, I made myself take two long walks up and down the beach so everyone saw me. And I went to Subway before and bought two footlong subs and when I first sat down, I demolished them both in like 10-15 minutes, hoping people would notice.

And I thought I had confidence. While I much rather prefer the feel of a speedo to normal trunks. I’ll only wear one in private or somewhere most people wear them too. Been on a couple of cruises where I was nervous to were one but then I saw guys and girls that had 100+ lbs on me wearing low rise briefs. Plus they also allow me more room to stuff my belly lol.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

About 6 years ago I was nervous to go to the beach to show off my then 30 pound gain. When I got there, I noticed that I was far from the fattest male there and relaxed, took my shirt off and had a fun day at the beach. I'm around 35 pounds heavier than that now and I can't WAIT to go to the beach. Once you get over the fear the first time, you will never look back.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

I'm going to go to the beach at least 3 times a summer once I'm morbidly obese I can't wait for the first time I can go to the beach and actually feel really fat. I can't wait to go and take my shirt off and just let my obese belly hang out comfortably and enjoy myself relaxing and eating tons of fatty food and watching all the disgusted looks I get by people judging me because I'm obese and looking grossed out by my stomach and seeing how badly I'm eating and I'll be there super proud not trying one bit to hide how fat I am making sure it's known that I don't care who sees how fat I am.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

I wish I had a beach nearby. I love showing off my belly.
3 years

Fatties at the beach

I've never understood the fascination with the beach. The sun burns you to a crisp, if you go for a swim someone will steal your phone and wallet, then you go home with sand in places you didn't even know you had. Worst of all it's not even catered 😨

I think Bill Hicks put it best:
What's the fucking deal with the beach? I don't get it. It's where dirt meets water.
3 years
12   loading