Clothes padding

Love padding

if a guy like to pad let me know.... maybe we can do it together

tell me what do you think about my pics?
3 years
attachment
attachment

Love padding

Red6642:
Your pics are great. I love to pad up as a big fat girl. A female but love to get huge like a ssbbw

Hey Red, I’m a girl in the Uk and would love to chat to you more about this ;-) I love padding myself to look huge too xx
2 years
attachment

Love padding

what do you think?
2 years
attachment

Love padding

I love to pad as well. I have attached a photo with a beach ball belly!

Latest padding. A pillow stuffed into reversed nylon briefs. I like padding with minimum clothes and as realistic as possible.
2 years
attachment
attachment

Love padding

new one
2 years
attachment

Love padding

I have been using a beach ball to pad with. I really like the results, giving me a huge belly which I really love.

I attached a before inserting padding and an after inserting. Please note "panty lines", I do have a big butt for a guy.

What do you think?
1 year
attachment
attachment

Love padding

I enjoy padding myself with a ton of pillows in an oversized shirt, didn't mattered to me if it didn't look too realistic, just as long as I could stuff myself with all the pillows in my house. I had like 8 very large pillows and I'd stack them all up like a sandwich then I'd wrap them all up in a large blanket, then I'd just stuff it into my oversized shirt and now, I look like I had a huge belly on me!

I wanna know your thoughts about it, is it too big or is it not big enough~? X3

[img][/img]

1 year

Love padding

PillowStuff3r:
I enjoy padding myself with a ton of pillows in an oversized shirt, didn't mattered to me if it didn't look too realistic, just as long as I could stuff myself with all the pillows in my house. I had like 8 very large pillows and I'd stack them all up like a sandwich then I'd wrap them all up in a large blanket, then I'd just stuff it into my oversized shirt and now, I look like I had a huge belly on me!

I wanna know your thoughts about it, is it too big or is it not big enough~? X3

[img][/img]

I'm impressed by your size. Go out there and see if you can find some clearance priced fat people pants. Get like a 8 XL or something like that. You'll like it.
1 year