Fattening others

Skinny female feeders

I think fattening people up gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel a bit like an artist showing off my masterpiece when I go out in the world with the fat person I created. I think I also feel kind of maternal about them. I think of my sister who nursed two chubby babies while herself becoming quite thin as they literally sucked the weight off of her.

While fattening up my last partner, I got down to about 90 pounds, just to feel the contrast between his lush flab and my bones. It was awesome to know that my "creations" were over three times my size (in the case of my boyfriend) and more than double my weight (my roommate). They both looked so amazing with their thick legs, their plump arms, and their huge round bellies. And I looked like a tiny ballerina.
2 years

Skinny female feeders

Petite Feeder:
I think fattening people up gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel a bit like an artist showing off my masterpiece when I go out in the world with the fat person I created. I think I also feel kind of maternal about them. I think of my sister who nursed two chubby babies while herself becoming quite thin as they literally sucked the weight off of her.

While fattening up my last partner, I got down to about 90 pounds, just to feel the contrast between his lush flab and my bones. It was awesome to know that my "creations" were over three times my size (in the case of my boyfriend) and more than double my weight (my roommate). They both looked so amazing with their thick legs, their plump arms, and their huge round bellies. And I looked like a tiny ballerina.

Amazing! Thanks again for sharing your feelings about being a slender feeder!
I would love to be sculpted by you! 😍
I am already more than 3 times your size, would you like to help me get to 4 or 5 times bigger?

I am captivated by the contrast you describe! For me, I would appreciate being showed off by you and I would be proud to be with such an attractive woman who is obviously into my size; when so many women will only give me a look of disgust or pity.
2 years
12   loading