Fattening others

Skinny female feeders

Oh yes! Iโ€™m into this. Thatโ€™s my dream!
3 years

Skinny female feeders

Most definitely. Contrast is king around here.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

I'm a... Well, I used to be skinny but I guess I can't claim to be that in all honesty now... let's say a slim feeder and I think it's quite a common fantasy!

I certainly find that the size contrast is a huge part of the turn on for many people
3 years

Skinny female feeders

I think there is plenty of appetite for exactly what you're looking for. This is a great place to find it - I think you would be surprised if not shocked to find how many feedee/gainer men would be ecstatic to find a slim/thin/body contrast feeder. If you haven't already looked, I would also check out feabie.com and ffambrosia.com. You might find additional like-minded people there. Good luck!
3 years

Skinny female feeders

John Smith:
Hm. Skinny female feeders below age 30 are always fun to watch... a majority of them does always manage up to switch from their current role to the receving end of feederism. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿค”
3 years

Skinny female feeders

John Smith:
Hm. Skinny female feeders below age 30 are always fun to watch... a majority of them does always manage up to switch from their current role to the receving end of feederism. ๐Ÿ˜

I've also seen this happening a little more often, especially over the last year. I'm still in the minority of being a thin feeder, however.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

John, I love your writing. Your phrases are eloquent. And on this topic, I think you are right. It will be interesting to see what happens when the pandemic ends.

I think the pandemic has opened a Pandoraโ€™s box of dark delights.

John Smith:

pluviophile:
I've also seen this happening a little more often, especially over the last year. I'm still in the minority of being a thin feeder, however.

John Smith:
This global pandemic outbreak has been the theater of a quarantine-triggered population boom within the feedism community. Many feeders with little to no traditional partnering option resorted into lashing out their baser impulses onto their own bodies, while various female potentials, experimentees and regulars alike with little to no indication about some propensity to this fetish has rapidly succumbed to its tantalizing intricacies.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

I suppose I fall into the category of skinny female feeder. I am fairly petite at 5'3" and I generally weigh between 100-105 bounds...although sometimes I dip into the 90s, because I prefer myself to be as slim as possible, but I still need to keep my strength up.

I just ended a nearly three year relationship with a man I helped grow from just under 200 pounds to just over 300. I also helped my female roommate gain about 70 pounds in the same period. They were both very willing participants. I would never force feed anyone who didn't want to gain...I am a very good cook, and my friends do often complain (not really) about the fattening dishes I prepare for them and all the irresistable things I bake.

I suppose feeding others satisfies my need to feed myself, as I enjoy meals vicariously through my partners and friends. I have asked myself whether I am being selfish...as if making those around me fatter is just a way to make myself tiny in comparison. But I really admire size in other people. I love looking at big round bodies. There is nothing better than the soft embrace of an ovese friend or lover.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

Petite Feeder:
I suppose I fall into the category of skinny female feeder. I am faitly petite at 5'3" and I generally weigh between 100-105 bounds...although sometimes I dip into the 90s

John Smith:
(Me after looking at her current age)

But for how long before you'll get tempted to dip your toes into the 21st century? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

That is THE CUTEST BABY.

And now that I have been quoted, my typo "faitly" will live forever, even if I go back and change it.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

I do treat myself...I have a huge sweet tooth and if I am going to bake a batch of cookies, I will always have a taste...even while encouraging others to polish off the tray. I do track my calories pretty diligently because I need that sense of control. But I also enjoy tracking how much my feedees (for lack of a better word) are consuming. I love controlling diets at both ends of the spectrum.
3 years
12   loading