Clothes padding

What clothing material is best for padding and even inflation?

Hello!
Long story short: I’m chatting with a girl who wants to experiment with my weight gain and inflation fantasies by wearing some padding to make herself look bigger for a kinky night in.
I’m looking for suggestions of clothing material or even bodysuits that not only help create the ideal shape of a larger woman but also can be stuff or filled with anything from pillows and blankets to air and water.
Does anyone know what is the best material to look for in clothing that can be used to fill with padding or even online stores that have bodysuits or something similar to use? I want her to look huge, so the stretchier the better!
Anything help will be appreciated!
3 years

You'll have to figure a couple things out: balloons can get really big, but don't have weight and can pop. Adding water to them creates weight, but also the potential for a mess. Other padding (blankets, towels, pillows) splits the weight difference between balloons and water balloons, but can also be heavy depending on what/how much you use (I like using squishy microbead pillows as they're lightweight and moldable).

To hold it all together, a one piece bathing suit can be inexpensive. Otherwise, shapewear/leggings are good and easily accessible (even at discount stores like Dollar General or the like). I also use a plus-size jumpsuit to hold some things together. There are some less expensive ones from Forever 21 or Fashionova.

You might want to also decide how much "access" you want. If you're really wanting to get in there, something with a closed off bottom might not be the best (or you could cut some holes...).

Good luck and have fun! Let me know if you have any more questions! smiley
3 years

eggroll252:
You'll have to figure a couple things out: balloons can get really big, but don't have weight and can pop. Adding water to them creates weight, but also the potential for a mess. Other padding (blankets, towels, pillows) splits the weight difference between balloons and water balloons, but can also be heavy depending on what/how much you use (I like using squishy microbead pillows as they're lightweight and moldable).

To hold it all together, a one piece bathing suit can be inexpensive. Otherwise, shapewear/leggings are good and easily accessible (even at discount stores like Dollar General or the like). I also use a plus-size jumpsuit to hold some things together. There are some less expensive ones from Forever 21 or Fashionova.

You might want to also decide how much "access" you want. If you're really wanting to get in there, something with a closed off bottom might not be the best (or you could cut some holes...).

Good luck and have fun! Let me know if you have any more questions! smiley

Thanks! Super helpful!
3 years