Gaining

Permanent damage because of weight gain

Stretch marks are based on your skin's elasticity and how quickly you gain. Depends on your genetics. Some gain with no stretch marks, and others get tons of them with a small gain. Some topical creams help with their apoearance and may help mitigate them, but you'll have to use them at least 1-2x a day.
If you gain, you'll grow fat cells. No way around it.
3 years

Sounds like you are not sure of what you want to do.
Why did you feel the need to mention in your profile that you are not gay?
Nobody cares if you are or not.
3 years

There's a non-fantasy side that comes with it. If stretch-marks and loose skin affect you that much, I wouldn't suggest anything more than a 5-12 lbs gain to where your you can walk it off build muscle and have less loose skin.
Stretch marks could still occur even with cocoa butter and lotions over time.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
There's a non-fantasy side that comes with it. If stretch-marks and loose skin affect you that much, I wouldn't suggest anything more than a 5-12 lbs gain to where your you can walk it off build muscle and have less loose skin.
Stretch marks could still occur even with cocoa butter and lotions over time.

Very wise advice NYC Blimp

I don't argue I am just frank and honest and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
3 years

Can someone explain this concept to me, please? πŸ˜…

BiteSize:
I don’t think you can gain without creating more fat cells, which I don’t believe really go away, they just sort of deflate.

Marcel-2q:
It's such a turning on the fact that fat cells are permanent..........mmmmmmm

BiteSize:
Haha, right? The realization that they will remain with you even if you lose the weight and get fit again is hot AF. You’re never going to be able to completely escape it[/quote]
3 years

If you gain really slowly (half a pound per week or so) you are almost guaranteed to have no strechmarks. I don't think you need to worry about fat cells, even if you get more then if you lose weight it would make pretty much no difference (Unless someone is able to count your fat cells just by looking at you smiley )
3 years

yeahh go ahead and gain 70 pounds, I'm sure nobody will really notice smiley
3 years

lgfuad:
yeahh go ahead and gain 70 pounds, I'm sure nobody will really notice smiley

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
3 years