Fat experiences

Getting fatter while others get fitter

This is something I didn't really think much about until more recently, but during lockdown I've been making the most of having an excuse to sit at home and indulge "out of boredom". Meanwhile my housemate has been working hard on getting fit so that they can come out the other side shocking people with how much weight they've lost.

There's something really exciting and enjoyable about the comparison of me sitting and eating a huge pizza plus multiple sides to myself (chasing it down with some cream), while in the room next door they're on a treadmill trying their best to get skinny. I get the feeling friends are going to be shocked when they see me too after lockdown, but for a very different reason.
3 years

My wife is loosing weight for medical reasons, I am gaining it!
3 years

CustardCream:
My wife is loosing weight for medical reasons, I am gaining it!

It's fun shifting the balance isn't it. It's like stealing other people's fat!
3 years

Captain Cake:
It's fun shifting the balance isn't it. It's like stealing other people's fat![/quote]

I truly wish I could steal weight from everyone that wanted to lose weight! But yes it is fun to know that one day I will be her size, and hopefully bigger!
3 years

One of my fantasies is going to Muscle Beach or something like it where men and women are doing chinups and pushups and so on. And I waddle over to a bench in a bikini that shows off all my blubber and I sit and eat two footlong subs as I watch them work out. Thinking of how their bodies are getting leaner and harder while I'm just getting softer and flabbier.
3 years

I like this idea, I'm only relatively small but considering I was 115 lbs, toned and fit before Christmas when I last went into work and as all I have done since early January is laze around the house stuffing my face I have put on a good 20 lbs of fat on a naturally lithe frame, lost all muscle definition and am getting quite out of shape.

I've gone up almost 7 inches on my gut alone and two jeans sizes (although I still squeeze into 28's as thats all I have..), lovehandles are coming in and my tees are showing the tell tale cling around the belly, all whilst my mates and coworkers have been jogging and dieting this time round to avoid gaining!

My favourite moment yesterday was laying on the sofa working my way through a pack of biscuits after a heavy dinner while my housemate was in the same room on an exercise bike, very curious to see what the work crew think when I come back fattened up.
3 years

It's actually a fantasy of mine to have my feeder be fatter than me at first. As she's feeding and fattening me, she's dieting and slimming down. And before long we've traded places.
3 years

My best friend lost 35 lbs during the quarantine and I have gained even more than that. She was laughing at me because I can barely fit into my size 16 clothing and yet I keep stuffing myself. The more she makes fun of how big I am getting the more it make me want to shove food into my mouth. She thinks I must be close to 220 lbs but I haven’t been on the scale.
3 years

Love body contrast! My plump self next to a fit feeder is so hot
3 years

Yes, often, when I go to the gym, I'm constantly reminded of how short and overweight I'am when I see a great deal of tall and fit people. Sure, I often wonder what they think when they see how different I look in comparison. Fortunately, I'm fine with how I look.
3 years
12   loading