Fat experiences

Getting fatter while others get fitter

Working out while he is getting fatter is so hot to me! I love the size/fitness comparison so much! The thought of him sitting on the couch stuffing himself with the hugeee fattening meal i cooked while he watches me working out! Also i love to wake up earlier than him to go for a run and than on my way back to stop at a bakery to buy loots of stuff. Once i am home i will prepare the huge fatting breakfast to wake him up too! I love the thought that i already did a 15km run before he is even awake!
1 year

Petitegirl:
Working out while he is getting fatter is so hot to me! I love the size/fitness comparison so much! The thought of him sitting on the couch stuffing himself with the hugeee fattening meal i cooked while he watches me working out! Also i love to wake up earlier than him to go for a run and than on my way back to stop at a bakery to buy loots of stuff. Once i am home i will prepare the huge fatting breakfast to wake him up too! I love the thought that i already did a 15km run before he is even awake!

Love this. Getting back from your run and looking up to see the bedroom curtains still drawn, knowing that while you've been working up a healthy sweat he's been snoring away lazily in bed, to be woken only when the smells of delicious pastries you've brought home seep into his nostrils and cause his stomach to rumble. But would it be enough to get him out of bed, or would he simply call down for his breakfast, while you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen, knowing there's more chance of him eating 15k calories in a day than completing a 15k run.
1 year

Bulkingking:
I have found this to be the case in work. I started a few years ago at my job which was packing online orders in the warehouse, a very active job walking over 12000 steps a shift it was impossible to gain. I always wondered why the management team were all approaching around 300lbs. Fast forward a few years and after working my way up through the ranks I'm now one of the directors of the firm and my weight just ballooned. I still eat as if I have an active job and its striking too see how fat I've become compared to the guys I used to work with. I get fatter and lazier making sure they are productive as I sit and watch on the computer all day that they hit their targets whilst they have to run round packing ordes.I am out of breath just walking from the car park to my office now meanwhile the rest of the guys I used to work with in the warehouse are super fit going on mountain bike rides, marathons etc. Meanwhile I've had to get HR to order me a reinforced office chair 😄.

Haha! Sound like a perk of the job is a perky pair of moobs.I wonder what your former warehouse colleagues think of it. smiley
1 year

Bulkingking:
I have found this to be the case in work. I started a few years ago at my job which was packing online orders in the warehouse, a very active job walking over 12000 steps a shift it was impossible to gain. I always wondered why the management team were all approaching around 300lbs. Fast forward a few years and after working my way up through the ranks I'm now one of the directors of the firm and my weight just ballooned. I still eat as if I have an active job and its striking too see how fat I've become compared to the guys I used to work with. I get fatter and lazier making sure they are productive as I sit and watch on the computer all day that they hit their targets whilst they have to run round packing ordes.I am out of breath just walking from the car park to my office now meanwhile the rest of the guys I used to work with in the warehouse are super fit going on mountain bike rides, marathons etc. Meanwhile I've had to get HR to order me a reinforced office chair 😄.

Hurgon:
Haha! Sound like a perk of the job is a perky pair of moobs.I wonder what your former warehouse colleagues think of it. smiley

So this is what they mean by "fat cat".
1 year

I've never been a contrast enthusiast, but this is something that's happening in my life right now and it's stirring.
1 year

Petitegirl:

So hot this idea, I would love it smiley
11 months

Petitegirl:

Mmmm, so hot
9 months

Petitegirl:

Mmmm, as an exrunner I would love to become a pig now
7 months

I love the idea of a female feeder getting fit or even just skinnier while fattening me up.
7 months
12   loading