Fat experiences

Seeking advice

Only you can decide to stay or go, but you need to decide what your needs are in a lasting relationship. If having a good love life is important to you then you need to look for that. If what you have is enough then fine, but if you're questioning it I don't think those doubts will go away.

P.S. Sorry to hear he doesn't like your belly. Those can be great fun to play with! He's missing out.
3 years

Seeking advice

you need to talk to him about how you are feeling. he may have some feedback too. if you are both objective about it taking about it will either make it better or help you decide if he is indeed the one.
3 years

Seeking advice

LinaBee:
So basically my first boyfriend who I started dating in high school had a fat fetish. I didn’t know this when we first started dating, I barely knew such a thing existed. I was a big girl but I was very self-conscious and I was just so excited someone finally wanted to be with me. He was very slim and athletic (he ran track and cross country), so it was surprising when we started dating and he started to reveal how much he enjoyed feeding me fattening treats and playing with my tummy. I was super open to it since it was my first relationship and I was excited and eager to please him. We dated for the rest of high school and a few years after but ultimately we didn’t work out. I’ve dated a few people since but no one has had the same fetish. It’s basically disappointing when I start seeing someone who specifies how much they like bbw’s and thick women, only to find out they enjoy my ass and titties but don’t want to touch my tummy and definitely don’t want me to get bigger. I finally settled and I’m currently in a serious relationship with one of those guys. But I often reminisce on the happiness I felt from having my soft belly rubbed and grabbed, and my significant other getting turned on while I stuffed myself in a diner booth and stuffed my face with pancakes. I’ve been thinking about it lately more than ever, which brought me to start searching online, and led me here (I joined less than an hour ago). Not only does my current partner not share my fetishes/fantasies, but he’s mainly only interested in me because of my pretty face and the fact that we have some common interests. I can tell he doesn’t enjoy my body at all and through conversation I know he would prefer if I was much smaller. I’m only 25 and I feel like I have my whole life ahead of me but I want to start figuring things out now. Should I continue to be with a guy who I love and have a great emotional connection with but no sexual connection with at all? And I mean sex is just not good, I can tell that he is not interested. Or should I think more seriously about leaving to find someone who would appreciate my body more and maybe even indulge in some of my sexual desires? I don’t want to breakup with someone who I care about so much just for a fetish so I’m really stuck on this. smiley

If I was you I'd leave because a loving relationship cannot work if their is no sexual interest and that is a fact.

Sex is not just incredibly satisfying but it's also spiritual and emotional and deep.

back in 2012-2013 I was in a sexless relationship and it sucked, my ex girlfriend cared for me but and wanted to marry me but wasn't attracted to my body at all.

As for her she was skinny and paranoid about her weight and I secretly wished she'd gain weight and get to 210 pounds which was what I weighed at the time.

She wouldn't touch me and I wasn't really turned on by her either hence why she's my ex now lol

After that I was single for 4 years and was Bisexual so I could have gone with a man or a woman

Then in 2017 I met the man of my dreams, we've been together 4 years and since then I've gained 70 pounds and he loves it.

My partner loves to rub my Tummy and grope my ass and call me a little piggy after a dessert.

My partner found me attractive even before I gained any weight, when we met I was 172 pounds (skinny) and was ill with Depression and since then I've become a very happy fat man.

don't settle for a sexless relationship that your not happy with just because you don't want to be alone, that tactic never works.

It's a shame you and your first boyfriend didn't work
3 years

Seeking advice

SubstantialGrowth:
Have to echo with the sentiments already given. It isn't worth settling on a relationship that doesn't have the sexual connection as itnis itself connected to so many other things. You are worth more, your happiness is worth more. ❤️

I also agree 100%. You deserve love amd attention and to feel desired. It sounds like this isn't working out for either of you. I'd say, find someone who ADORES you. smiley
3 years