Fattening others

Delta 8 = drastically increased appetite!

Is there an edible form
3 years

I totally stumbled across these by accident at a local tobacco store...let me tell you, I totally just searched on forum specifically to find a thread about gummies to see if I was the only one...
Okay, I bought the same D8 kind of gummies and have found that I am seriously feeling them! I usually eat one on an empty stomach a few minutes before meal, seems this is the best stomach relaxing feeling ive I've ever experienced. Also, at night...turns me into a bottomless pit.
2 years

As someone who smokes like a chimney, I'm not sure that delta 8 stimulates munchies more than regular cannabis....nothing beats the bud, but I do enjoy delta 8.
2 years

Thanks for the tip on this! I ordered some gummies. Looks like my wife may end up very stuffed on our week off work
2 years

If you live in a state or country where cannabis use is legal (or, I suppose if you don't care about the legality - though I am not recommending anyone do something illegal, I would never do that), a strong indica makes the delta 8 munchies seem like nothing in comparison. I gained 50 pounds in less than 6 months, almost all attributable to cannabis.

I'd eat a huge meal so I was uncomfortably full, wait about 30 minutes, smoke a ton of weed, and another 30 minutes later and I'm insatiable, especially for any kind of comfort food.
2 years

Just a word of warning: even though it may or may not be federally legal, it’s probably illegal under state law. We prosecute based on THC levels in my state.
2 years

Is there a Delta 8 in liquid form?
1 year

doctor1313:
Just a word of warning: even though it may or may not be federally legal, it’s probably illegal under state law. We prosecute based on THC levels in my state.

If your state prosecutes based on THC levels, Delta 8 is probably legal there unless there is a separate law about it. It’s a different compound than THC but with similar effects. It naturally occurs in small enough amounts in weed and hemp that it isn’t a major contributor to the high from weed but it can be extracted to be sold by itself at higher concentrations.

There IS a relevant word of warning to be had about it, though: because it is new and poorly regulated, we don’t really know how safe Delta 8 is, and there’s always the risk of contamination from the manufacturing process. If you are somewhere where it is legal, regular weed is safer because it is just the plant and hasn’t been through poorly regulated industrial processes. I haven’t heard of any deaths or long term complications from Delta 8, so it is probably not TOO unsafe, but I’d still be inclined to avoid it until it has been around longer and its safety is more certain.
1 year