Video performers

Looking for a co-author! only taking serious replies and those who are pretty experienced!

Hey everyone! For nearly two years I’ve been playing around ides of more of a revenge-styled type story where a women secretly fattens up her sister’s ex-boyfriend. I was thinking of making this more of a novel-type story with backgrounds for the characters and everything. For the main protagonist, I was thinking her motivation for fattening was due to the loss of her sister (who is now deceased) who was constantly tormented by her boyfriend for her gaining weight. Then, with an assumed identity, the protagonist fattens up the ex and humiliates him in whatever way she could...

Sorry! I am literal shit at summaries but I want to find a partner who can help me make this dream come true! Or maybe just roleplay it! Thanks! Please refer to my previous roleplay post to see what I’m looking for in a partner!
3 years

Looking for a co-author! only taking serious replies and those who are pretty experienced!

Raises hand and jumps about wildly in the midst of a large fantasy feeder crowd.

“Me, me! Choose me!”
3 years

GrowingLoveHandles:
Raises hand and jumps about wildly in the midst of a large fantasy feeder crowd.

“Me, me! Choose me!”

Honestly yeah, let’s do it! I always admired your work for the longest time. It would be great if we co-authored.
3 years