Submission and domination

Cuckold? but with fat? lemme explain...

So I have a D/s Mommy/boy type of dynamic with one of my partners...

We are both really kinky but have never explicitly spoke about fat kinks except once casually mentioning we both love my belly and we’ve never discussed cuckolding...

But last night I had an idea and I have to get it out because it excites me so much...

So for the last week or so I have been having him fuck my fat rolls until he cums. And then he gets me off with his hands and mouth.

We’ve always had really incredible sex but this whole last week has been a whole other level.

My orgasms and pleasure has been JFC! Just so damn intense! Amazing! Wonderful! And I know that he feels the same...

So we haven’t had penis in vagina sex for a minute and I am ok with that because I have been so satisfied... and now I kinda want to deny him access to my vagina and only allow him to fuck my fat rolls.

If covid wasn’t a thing I would also explicitly let him know that my other partners (we don’t typically do monogamy but because of covid I haven’t been seeing anyone else) get to use my cunt, just not him.

And I would also like to get him to a point where he uses his words and I make him explicitly beg to fuck my fat belly. Ugh. 🤤🤤🤤

I could probably continue on doing what I have been doing and he might not even really notice. Maybe that’s what I’ll do... I will do my best to not have regular sex and then if he doesn’t bring it up on march 13th I’ll say... do you realize you haven’t been inside my cunt for a month now?

And just see how that goes...

Yum.
3 years

So we still haven’t had PIV sex. He’s orgasmed inside my fat roll twice since my last post.

I have had the most incredible orgasms from his hands... I feel like I’m conditioning myself too. It’s so hot having him obsessed with my belly.

He was so embarrassed the last time I started stroking him between my fat because he was going to cum so quickly from it... he said, oh no! Oh no mommy I miss your cunt and I just laughed and stroked harder until he made a mess all over me. Then I cuddled and gave him all the kisses and love.

I really want to try to make it until the 13th of March... tho I admit when we first start making out I miss him inside me... but by the time he’s used his hands the temptation is over. 🤤
3 years

EIIe:
So we still haven’t had PIV sex. He’s orgasmed inside my fat roll twice since my last post.

I have had the most incredible orgasms from his hands... I feel like I’m conditioning myself too. It’s so hot having him obsessed with my belly.

He was so embarrassed the last time I started stroking him between my fat because he was going to cum so quickly from it... he said, oh no! Oh no mommy I miss your cunt and I just laughed and stroked harder until he made a mess all over me. Then I cuddled and gave him all the kisses and love.

I really want to try to make it until the 13th of March... tho I admit when we first start making out I miss him inside me... but by the time he’s used his hands the temptation is over. 🤤

Such hot posts. Thank you for sharing!
3 years

This is the hottest arrangement I have heard about in a long time, and it thoroughly turns me on.
3 years

Louiefat:
How the fuck do you people find each other. Like honestly. I'm 31 and have been lucky to date...

Trust me my partner and I feel extraordinarily lucky to have found each other. EXTRAORDINARILY!

Part of the reason we can indulge the way that we do is because of the connection we have outside of the bedroom.

I’m 45, he’s 40... Hands down this is one of the healthiest silliest kindest relationships I have ever been in... but we wouldn’t have had the same skills 10 years ago to be as capable as we are now.

I had to learn to accept being spoiled, he had to learn what he really wanted.

Last night after a very active day in the sunshine, I was in a lot of pain due to an old injury... on our way home he stopped and bought me some ice cream... then cuddled me... then gave me some amazing orgasms... then tucked me in bed and went to the store for me... I woke up to some of my favorite candies on my nightstand and the Gatorade I needed. (i have low blood pressure and Gatorade helps normalize it)

And he says he loves to spoil me because I am always spoiling him. So it’s very mutual and motivated more from love than kink but damn the kinky parts are fun af!
3 years

Update!

So it’s a little more than the halfway point!

Today was amazing.

First we started with spending time outside in the warm weather... then back to my place... immediately we were cuddling and nursing. Always a favorite for us both.

Then he started with massaging my butt and back. It felt amazing. Then he was resting his head on my butt and breathing me in because he’s obsessed with my holes...

That led to kisses and licking... which led to fingers and some of the most intense vaginal orgasms I have ever had. It was, WOW. I completely lost control.

Then we cuddled and I was very sleepy but I wanted to take care of him and so we started kissing and I started stroking him. He was so hard and so needy.

I mentioned that to him and he started telling me how he was jacking off last night edging himself but never came because he loves to be needy for me... while he’s telling me this he is playing with my belly and my nipple and I cum so hard. I say to him, I came so hard because YOU didn’t... and that ramps us both up even more.

I spread my legs so he can finger me some more while I continue to delicately stroke him...

I usually just use spit for lube and I make sure to lube up my fat roll too even tho he’s yet in a position to get to it completely... I tease him a lit as he fingers me telling me over and over how much he loves me being in control, how he loves being desperate for me and I just keep coming...

I finally make him stop fingering me and I lay so I can pull him my fat roll but he’s so sensitive and desperate every touch nearly makes him cum so I’m going very slow...

I touched him a little too much and it made him squirt a little which he can usually control and stop if I stop... so I completely pulled away and stopped touching him...

I can’t remember what I said to him while this happened but in a desperate voice he said oh no I don’t think I can stop!! As soon as I laughed and said it was ok he grabbed me and just started fucking my fat roll in desperation!

I didn’t even have to put him there he did it all on his own this time! He was so desperate, it was so sexy...

I came again just from that, so much so I squirted again. We both laughed and grasped ahold of each other.

Then I took his hand and put it between my legs so he could see how much I came!

He was so more excited and happy about that than his own orgasm!

So 13 more days and it’ll be a month since we’ve have had PIV sex. I don’t really miss it and I don’t think he does either.

He hasn’t even asked to be inside of my cunt.

Come the 13th should I tell him what I have been doing or should I wait a bit longer?

(unless he brings it up, if he were to say something I would be honest about what I have been doing, he won’t be upset)

I knew this was gonna be fun but I don’t know if I even expected it to be this freaking hot. 🤤
3 years

It’s funny how quickly my mood can change.

I almost gave in today!

Not because he asked to but just because we had such a wonderful day and I love him so much I wanted to be as physically close to him as possible.

I knew he was already going to cum quickly and that’s what kinda held me back from giving in.

It was still a great time tho. Nothing dramatic or intense just sweet and loving and intimate.

So I may give in at any time if I feel the need to just be close...
3 years

Sorry I’ve been MIA... my partner had a close family member pass away so prioritize shifted dramatically.

I did give in just before that happened tho.

I was at home masturbating, it was like midnight and my vibrator broke... he only lives a few minutes away so he brought me some toys we have at his place... but when he got here he finished the job for me... but he was so cute and sweet and he specifically asked if he could be inside me so I let him.

Then because of his family stuff and my risks with covid we had to be apart for a few weeks to be on the safe side.

Then when we finally reconnected... being as close as possible was what we needed most and that’s how things have been for a couple weeks now... until last night...

I was physically tired but he was needy so I told him to come over and I would take care of him...

We cuddled and nursed and then I also got really needy too... he spent a lot of time just making out with my cunt and ass... he loves to cuddle with his face in it... I love when we twist our bodies together in whatever haphazard position gives is the most access to each other and also comfortable.

I was definitely smothering his face with my ass and thighs and cunt too of course... neither of us could help ourselves. Finally it got to the point where I needed to kiss him and smell myself on him... my smell in his beard is one of my favoritest things...

We were kissing face to face on our sides and I started stroking him and clearly he was already desperate and needy and would orgasm quickly... I gave him the option, do you want to cum like this or do you want to cum inside of me... I was so ecstatic when he said like this please I want to me messy... so I lubed him up and my hands ups and my fat rolls between my belly and thighs up... made everything a slick mess and let him penetrate my fat until he couldn’t help himself and he made a big mess all over me...

I don’t think this is something we will pick up again consistently for a minute tho... things are still really emotional from losing family and finding a new normal and I want to focus on connection and being responsive to whatever his needs are more than kinky fun right now.

But as we’ve gotten our first dose of covid vaccine and others do too I can only imagine the fun we’ll get to have once things are safer. 💞
3 years

So he came over last night and I gave him the option again...

We started with some playful making out which quickly led to him being desperate. I spit on my hand and stroked him... rubbing him on my body and him humping my body as he could...

I was teasing him and pulling away... we had to switch sides so we could access each other properly and I had him hand me the coconut oil... I wasn’t coy or shy about it I put the oil all over my belly and thighs and his dick... I was a slick mess... I was excited and knew I was going to get carried away and I asked him where do you want to cum tonight... he didn’t hesitate, he immediately knew he wanted to cum on me and make a mess on us...! I love to hear it!

He kept telling me how much he loved my body and how good it felt while rubbing his hands all over my thighs and belly...

I was getting off to it so much because he was so desperate and needy...

I came a couple times and then he went down on me... my favorite is when his mouth is on my cunt but his arms wrap around my thighs so that he’s grabbing my belly...

And that’s what he started doing last night. His mouth was very gently on me but his hand were going crazy squeezing my slick fat rolls (coconut oil was still all over us) and the way he kept squeezing and pulling my fat made me squirt all over his face....

He was in heaven... and just kept going until I could’ve take anymore.

He came up and cuddled into my chest and squeezed his arms all the way around me while I recovered. He was SO happy and so was I!

We cuddled for awhile until I started playing with him again so that he could cum next...

I was rubbing him in his favorite fat roll, the space between my belly and thigh... working him up and up and up... until he was begging to cum...

It’s so fun to make him desperate until I get excited and desperate enough to tell him to cum on me.

So we’re kinda at it again it would seem.

Obviously I’m thrilled and he is too.

One day when he’s extra needy and I’m feeling extra aggressive I will go ahead and use the words and call it what it is and ask him if he wants to fuck my fat belly...

He’s very sweet and mindful so I think he’d be cautious to initiate using the word fat but hopefully he will respond well to me using it because that’d just make it ten times hotter for me.

Eventually making him desperate enough to use it himself if he wants to cum...

Maybe that’s my next goal. Grrrrrr yummy!
3 years

mysterymeat:
But, I do wonder, what if you just teased him all day? Sure, you can give in, but now my curiosity’s peaked. How far could you take it? Lol[/quote]

I’m not sure what this means?

He never orgasms when he’s away from me. When we’re apart (we don’t live together) I do tease him and get him riled up. Send him suggestive pictures. Have him get himself hard for me and play with himself but no orgams.

This is how things are every single day...

I masturbate whenever I want to and will tell him when I’ve had an orgasm and how good it was and tell him it was made even better knowing he isn’t having any... he loves to do this so that mine will be even better for me because it really does get me off.

There are times when he’s begged me not to let him orgasm when we are together because he wants to stay a needy mess for me and so that I’m more pleased...

The problem is that *I* usually get greedy, I love cum.

Maybe once we’re vaccinated and I can play with others again and get cum someplace else I won’t be so greedy and I can make him suffer more. Who knows?
3 years