General

I've been a die-hard fan of an artist called kipteitei and was curious about a character they ma

What is that sticking out of her head on the left side?
Eyes are kind big too.
There are plenty of girls with pot bellies and big boobs.
3 years

I've been a die-hard fan of an artist called kipteitei and was curious about a character they ma

OK
3 years

They're weirder than that. The ear wings are part of kip's world that show off a mix of mental state and social standing. So like popular people will have large, full wings while outcasts might only have a few scraggly feathers.
3 years

Kipteitei is my favorite artist, but his body proportions are often unrealistic, especially the belly area
3 years

wayvee:
Kipteitei is my favorite artist, but his body proportions are often unrealistic, especially the belly area

Kip is a young woman from Finland. Her art is on Patreon and deviant art .
3 years

wayvee:

fanedfox:

Yeah right ! I often forget that she's a woman. Great artist ! You should definitely check out pixiveo, pocharimochi, pewbutt and fishflavored too !
3 years

wayvee:

fanedfox:

wayvee:
Yeah right ! I often forget that she's a woman. Great artist ! You should definitely check out pixiveo, pocharimochi, pewbutt and fishflavored too !

So true I used to follow pocharimochi when I was on DA. His/her work does show up on tumblr.
3 years

Ditzy:
What is that sticking out of her head on the left side?

www.deviantart.com/kipteitei/art/Kipverse-feather-ears-786180795

Here's the comic explaining more about them.
3 years

The Belly Whisperer:

This character they've created has been very popular as of late, but I was very curious. Are their girls that actually look like this though?

I haven't seen many that just have a large potbelly and a big chest before. Was curious about what you guys thought.

I think I found what you're looking for: stufferdb.com/index.php
3 years