Fattening others

Feedist holy grail #2

Finding a way to convert someone to feedism.

Has anyone done this? How? How'd it work out?
3 years

Feedist holy grail #2

AskDrFeeder:

Yes, with my wife. We went on a bit of a sexual discovery kick about 5 years ago once we had our bedroom back after our 1st kid. We tried a few things from tying each other up.

I had always been open with her as she gained that I like her softer and heavier.

One day I asked if she wanted to try letting me feed her whilst she was tied up (she always enjoyed eating and was on a kick of buying macarons and profriterol on weekends)

I went to laduree and bought a larger box of her favorite ones and fed her them while blindfolded and pleasuring her.

The next Wednesday (when her mother was round babysitting) we went to a new mexican that had opened a few blocks away and she really went for it ordering 3 different taco orders (each with 3 small tacos), then had tres leches. It was the first time I'd seen her visibly overstuffed.

When we got home, and after a strange arguement with her mother, she went to the bridge and got out a slice of cheesecake. I asked her if she wanted be to "help her relax" and we basically replayed the prior weekend, but on a full stomach.

Following this, I would just keep adding more feeding in to the bedroom.

That summer, (while she was pregnant with our 2nd) we went on a beach vacation to spain where shed always ask me to order for her. I'd usually order more than she could handle, but, maybe due to the extra attention I was subconsciously giving her, shed push herself to try finish.

By the last days of the trip she was snacking between lunch and supper on 2 extra burgers and often an ice cream.

I assumed the hunger and love of overeating would stop after our son was born but she continued to love being over ordered for and to be fed sweet things whilst in bed.

That's the limit of.her "conversion" but, given when I met her, she watched what she ate to a point where she was bordering on underweight for her height at 47kg (103lbs) and living off dark chocolate, nori snacks, cigarettes and black coffee, she's come a long way.

I think her having been fatter (170lbs @ 5'3ish) in her teens, then slimming down then, having to eat right and get healthy and quit smoking after we got married (so we could try for kids) probably brought back some of the joy of food she had missed in her 20s. The actual feeding was just through giving it a try.
3 years

Feedist holy grail #2

AskDrFeeder:

LondonFA:
Yes, with my wife...

Great story! Thanks.
3 years

Feedist holy grail #2

Max_Lemont:
...if someon starts gaining and you let them know it’s okay they just keep gaining.

This is certainly worth a try! It did not work with my wife, but you never know.
3 years