Gaining

Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

I've literally felt my right side pushing out along with my arm further away from me yesterday. The needing to stand for a minute to gather myself, (after being seated for some time )before moving to the next room is noticeable.
3 years

I've felt a slight itching and burning before new stretch marks show up.
3 years

I’ve felt my pants grow tighter after eating a big meal. It’s a very erotic sensation
3 years

I’ve definitely been struggling to get in and out of bed lately. xD My belly keeps making it hard to also flip in bed too. I can also feel my stomach starting to hang over my waistband of my shorts. I’ve also been getting out of breath easier too.
3 years

So, I'm not really a gainer or anything, but lately I've been feeling a little pudgier...

Like, feeling the inside of my thighs rubing each other, stuff like that. Its quiet a strange feeling for me.
3 years

It really became apparent when I was in the kitchen with my wife. Where I could easily stand behind her or walk behind her to get something, now her belly and ass are clearly too big for that and she's constantly bumping into things or myself.

There was a clear "clumsiness" at a certain point in her gain where she would accidentally knock stuff over and was often bumping into the kids or me when in constrained spaces.
3 years

For some reason I never notice until my clothes start to get tighter or I step on the scale. I will have periods where I think everything is the same and then I step on the scale months later and I am up 15 lbs and my jeans won’t button.
3 years

Definitely yes.

In my case, I felt how my clothes has gotten tight, long before I noticed the changes on me. Also, I could feel how the pants getting smaller while eating large meals. After some time I could actually notice one day how my thighs are rubbing each other, while it did not happen a day before. Sometimes I even could feel the new fat around my upper arms or how suddenly my belly moves, or touching my legs while going up on stairs. It's all small changes, but you do feel how you fattening up.
2 years

I think yes, to some extent. If you gain a decent amount fast enough. I've felt my clothes getting tighter over the course of a few days. Or more jiggle when moving. Little subtle clues.

It might be like a placebo with the mind wanting to gain so much we feel something that isn't actually happening. Or at least happening in a way we can actually feel. Either way if it makes you happy, keep going with it. smiley
2 years

hadibaner:
Weight gain is sometimes attractive, especially if someone asks you to make it fatter!

True
2 years
123   loading