Fat experiences

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

Hey yall!! Hope everyone's families and loved ones are healthy during this pandemic. I have a career where i have a union that protects workers rights, harassment so things like this never happen..... But I constantly hear of people at their jobs in other fields being teased or someone physically poking or grabbing them for their gain in the workplace. Has this every happened to you? And if it isnt too shameful or embarrassing id love to hear how it went down 🤰🥰👿
3 years

I have been tempted to go to a local target or Walmart to make a comment or even strike up a convo with someone who looks to be happily gaining but in my area just doesnt seem likely to find someone up to it lol
3 years

My forum post is a smash hit lol!
3 years

Family and friends don't tease. They tell me to diet and lose weight.
Teasing always comes from unknown people on the street.
Some people despise the obese.
I only remember a man who was upset in the supermarket and a lot of people laughed. He told his partner, "Wow, look at this unproductive whale, that damn bag of blubber must walk, because scooters are for the disabled and not for those fucking obese sloths who can't walk because they're too fat.
The man would not stop bothering and people would not stop laughing. As I walked away, he yelled at me to turn off the vibrator on the scooter because he didn't like watching my rolls move.
That was not a joke, it was direct harassment and nobody said anything. That guy humiliated me and I felt really bad, it seems that teasing an obese person is okay.
3 years

Ya thats unwarranted im sorry u had that happen and noone stuck up for you!! Hope u didnt let it stop you from enjoying who you are
3 years

My wife's siblings are heavy and she was always the skinny model cheerleader. And since she's gained, there's been whisperings behind the scene along the lines "figured she'd finally plump up like the rest of us" kind of thing.
3 years

Nah not miles from my home i have them near me. Not like im socially inept lol just looking for a chance encounter 😅😂🤣
3 years

I've had some coworkers say I was trying to catch up to the really big guy at where I worked. At the moment I was really embarassed, but it was such a turn on, after work I went and stuffed my face for a reward.
3 years

Usually people tell me that I look like I enjoy food.
3 years

Well, my coworkers didn't say anything, although I did gained weight noticebly. But women there like to give me food (just asking if I want some or they just making food and making sure I will get some 🤔).
3 years
12   loading