Fat experiences

Have you ever wanted to backtrack on your weight gain out of shock

XxxYyy:
As I approached 250 I had to take a big breather and think it through before I continued gaining.

Yes, it can be startling.
3 years

WideJuan76:
When stairs started to become an issue and growing a belly apron will make you contemplate that I might have gone to the point of no return

johniav:
I can imagine. It's hard to anticipate the consequences both good and bad.

That it is but my addiction was too far gone. It was like a virtual reality headset because I was so deep into gorging that I didn't realize that I was superobese until my gut was hanging.
3 years

WideJuan76:
That it is but my addiction was too far gone. It was like a virtual reality headset because I was so deep into gorging that I didn't realize that I was superobese until my gut was hanging.[/quote]

I hope this happens to me suddenly I realize not only am I no longer skinny but I'm now class 3 obece
3 years

WideJuan76:
That it is but my addiction was too far gone. It was like a virtual reality headset because I was so deep into gorging that I didn't realize that I was superobese until my gut was hanging.

MustBecomegluttonous:
I hope this happens to me suddenly I realize not only am I no longer skinny but I'm now class 3 obece[/quote]

If you have made it this far then that means you have had moments of this. But to fully give into it is the next step.....
3 years

I've done it twice.
First time was as I was hitting 220ish. It was back in the late 90s and finding above a 42" waist locally was difficult outside of big & tall shops. It was daunting to think about needing to go to a special shop for your size. Didn't actually slow my gaining any, but I heavily considered it. Luckily my local shops upgraded to carrying up to 46 and 50 as I started needing those.

My second time was my first time hitting 400. I was really out of shape and walking around and using stairs was getting exhausting. So I quit trying to gain and worked on conditioning as my weight settled back around 330. Working on getting back past there again.
3 years

johniav:
Have any of you attempted to gain weight and then suddenly get freaked out after realizing that you're actually getting really fat. This question was born out of a personal experience.

John Smith:
Every official feedee I ever had backtracted while their weight-gaining period: two of them did before approaching obese territory and the third one, who used to be skinny at that time, freaked out after a few couple of additional pounds because our college peers were constantly nagging her about her expanded appetite and slightly less thinner frame.
I understand that as I was somewhat uncomfortable as I put on weight.
3 years

johniav:
Have any of you attempted to gain weight and then suddenly get freaked out after realizing that you're actually getting really fat. This question was born out of a personal experience.

John Smith:
Every official feedee I ever had backtracted while their weight-gaining period: two of them did before approaching obese territory and the third one, who used to be skinny at that time, freaked out after a few couple of additional pounds because our college peers were constantly nagging her about her expanded appetite and slightly less thinner frame.

johniav:
I understand that as I was somewhat uncomfortable as I put on weight.

John Smith:
How uncomfortable, if I am not too curious?
well, there is fantasy and there is real life consequences. Sometimes, we see ourselves as being more attractive and authentic at a higher weight. However, when you've been thin like myself all of your life and suddenly become larger, you receive new reactions from people. It takes some getting used to.
3 years

The main thing that I wish is that I could go back to when I was in high school when I started gaining weight. But with the knowledge of what being a glutton and feedee meant. I probably would have enjoyed my weight gain better.
3 years

A couple of times in the beginning. I got a good look at myself in the mirror before going to work one day. I was wearing a snug polo shirt that really showed off how fat I was getting. I was horrified because I wasn’t trying to gain. But later I just began to like it. This happened several times. Now about 6-7 years later I’m not as fat as I really want to be.
3 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
A couple of times in the beginning. I got a good look at myself in the mirror before going to work one day. I was wearing a snug polo shirt that really showed off how fat I was getting. I was horrified because I wasn’t trying to gain. But later I just began to like it. This happened several times. Now about 6-7 years later I’m not as fat as I really want to be.

Wow, that's awesome 😎 because same happened to me. I wasn't expecting to be so fat, but during the lockdowns here in Israel I gained weight a lot, although I do wanted to be fat.
3 years
123   loading