Gaining

10,000 calorie challenge

So I keep getting messages to try the 10,000 calorie challenge and a couple mentioning to try it for a little while and see what happens. But I haven’t found much research on it and was wondering if anyone has done it or just can tell me more about it. I definitely have upped my calorie intake as I am getting bigger but I’m not sure what eating/drinking 10,000 calories a day over that length of time would do! I’d love to hear some feedback!! Thanks! 💗
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

I haven’t tried it, but if you need some guinea “pigs” to test out the results I always love a good challenge!
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

fuwafuwatummy:
I tried yesterday and failed pretty hard, mainly because I underestimated how much I could try to convince myself that I like pizza

This is my biggest problem with getting really stuffed. After a certain point, the taste/texture of a food gets such I can't eat any more. I need something different.
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

The secret to getting a lot of calories down (from my experience) is not choosing large amounts of a single food, get a few things like 3 diff things and put em on the same plate.. maybe refill the plate a few times as you clear it and get some cool dipping sauces to try out too - those will add even more calories without sacrificing stomach room really.

Like for instance, some pizza rolls, tater tots, and like chips and queso or something idk. Getchu some ranch or aioli for the tater tots and pizza rolls and bam there’s another couple hundred calories depending on how much you use.

Meanwhile, have an array of drinks too. Like maybe a milkshake or something creamy and sweet, and then like a juice or soda or whatever else you like.

Slowly pick on this stuff and replace each part with something new as needed and you’ll be making your goals in no time.
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

Oh this is definitely something to put on the list of things to try
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

For your basal rate you might calculate it as your weight times 13.

for me, 265 x 13 = 3227 cal a day

this is kinda typical ... I am super active so 265 x 15 is probably more accurate.

Disclaimer ... everyone is different, this os just a guideline to help!
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

I haven't heard of this challenge. But I know I can devour over 10,000 a day on my days off of work. I can eat 32 jumbo hotdogs in one sitting and that is almost 5000 calories. If I eat 32 for breakfast and 32 for dinner. That is nearly 10,000 calories. And I love hotdogs
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

Would love to see what a week of eating like what would do.
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

I have probably had days where I came close to that amount of calories ingested.
Every day for a week or two would be pretty hard.
I tend to eat a lot at meal time and 2 or 3 helpings is normal for me so thats why I stay fat.
3 years

10,000 calorie challenge

What are you guys eating on days where you hit 10k? What’s the most effective calorie wise
3 years
12   loading