Story authors

Fav shaming fic/dumbing down fics

What are your favorite fics with fat shaming and dumbing down/bimbofication? I feel all the good ones are super old, and need some new fresh stories. Here, on tumblr, deviant art... I need some new stuff to read. Help a feeder with a literary itch out.
3 years

I've been enjoying SLDB's stories on here quite a lot recently. Most of them have some aspect of dumbing down.
3 years

girlcrisis:
I've been enjoying SLDB's stories on here quite a lot recently. Most of them have some aspect of dumbing down.

Agreed. I think I’ve read most all of them.
3 years

How do you feel about stories where the feedee is already dumb before any conditioning? Because if you like that my story Served on here might appeal to you...
3 years

stevita:
How do you feel about stories where the feedee is already dumb before any conditioning? Because if you like that my story Served on here might appeal to you...

Love your writing, Stevie. Served is excellent! You always make me think about new ways to approach these stories and here it is:

What about reversing the cliche and having the bimbo (or mimbo) starting dumb and gullible, then becoming smarter as he/she is fattened? I remember Mollycoddles doing something like this, and it was wonderful to watch the growing awareness of the former bimbo.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to change topics here, but just thinking — as Stevie often makes me do.

One more thing: I do like the whole “dumb animal” thing where the reluctant feedee becomes more and more like a creature — perhaps physically but certainly mentally — given over to their base appetite and no longer aware or concerned about how fat they’ve grown.

They lose their humanity. Often, the feedee becomes like a cow or pig. Thinking about this, I realize one of my favorite stories “Love Song of Emily” follows this narrative— although it’s more complicated than the narrator becoming a porker.
3 years

Yooo if anyone is still watching this thread looking for fat/himbofication stories, if you don't mind male weight gain that plays with gender/feminization as well you should check out BIG by Katie-KTL-Lunalia on Deviantart!
3 years