General

Are feeders ever attracted to thin partners?

I’m and a feeder and I’m attracted to women of all shapes and sizes
3 years

Philufull:
I’m and a feeder and I’m attracted to women of all shapes and sizes

Same here. Fat and feeder fetish is very much a thing for me, but im still attracted to thin women, as well. I will say it's a different flavor of attraction though. Roughly the difference between seeing a beautiful woman and thinking she's beautiful vs seeing a beautiful woman wearing lingerie or fetish item of choice and thinking something a bit different.
3 years

I feel as though there are all kinds of reasons to be attracted to someone. Some are physical, some are emotional. To be certain I have mostly been attracted to women who are already fat, but I've also been attracted to thinner women - in those cases it's not necessarily about the idea of fattening them up as much as it is just about liking that person. I think that regardless of who you are with, it is the idea, the fantasy and the sexual potency behind feeding/feedism that is the most powerful - and as long as one is able to be open and honest with their feelings about this power to whomever they are with, then there is the possibility of a meaningful connection.
3 years