Fattening others

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Kim Kardashian. Ideally, she'd plunge head first into feederism of her own accord and maybe make some headway on the normalization of feederism. Beyond that, I like the idea of someone who has put so much emphasis on their appearance and the desire to stay thin and pushed it onto others, to go full fatty. Like 400+ lbs. And of course the super simple answer of, her ass is already huge and I would like to see it explode and become the fatty, cellulite coated blob it was meant to be, unable to even be concealed via photo shop.
3 years

Lily Collins would be nice I'd think.

Probably starts off not noticing it (or being in denial) but eventually coming around to flaunt it.
3 years

Jason Momoa. He's so hot! I love his smile, hair, eyes... I'd love him fat and a bit submissive. If only he could do that for a movie that would be amazing!
3 years

Myself haha.

But seriously, it would be great to see Amy Adams becoming very fat. She has a pretty face and she already gained a little.
3 years

Erin Kellyman.
3 years

BeeJay:
Lily Collins would be nice I'd think.

Probably starts off not noticing it (or being in denial) but eventually coming around to flaunt it.

Etiola:
Sorry, but I find this to be of Bad taste. She used to be anorexic.

To an anorexic, getting fat is terrifying and horrifying. I sincerely doubt she's flaunt her fatter figure.

I used to be anorexic and, now that I'm fat, I permanently try to suck in my belly and wear clothes and types of fabrics that will best hide my fatness.

I know some people with eating disorders have found feederism to be liberating, but it's not the same experience for everyone.

Nobody asked. Its hypothetic also.
1 year

If I may step carefully here:

Etiola, what you say is an important point, and I understand wanting to spread awareness. I think Curiousicey just means the topic here was who do we want to see. That’s it. It’s not about the other person’s reality or how they’d feel about it, it’s just about our dream/fantasy and who would we like to see. For BeeJay, that is Lily Collins.

This is kind of a fun topic. I think it’d be interesting to see Scarlett Johansson as a chubby or fat Black Widow. There aren’t any fat superheroes except maybe Mr. Incredible cartoon??? Can superheroes be fat and still function as superheroes? Could Spider-Man still swing around carrying a nicely fattened MJ?
1 year

ChubbyHubby:
If I may step carefully here:

Etiola, what you say is an important point, and I understand wanting to spread awareness. I think Curiousicey just means the topic here was who do we want to see. That’s it. It’s not about the other person’s reality or how they’d feel about it, it’s just about our dream/fantasy and who would we like to see. For BeeJay, that is Lily Collins.

This is kind of a fun topic. I think it’d be interesting to see Scarlett Johansson as a chubby or fat Black Widow. There aren’t any fat superheroes except maybe Mr. Incredible cartoon??? Can superheroes be fat and still function as superheroes? Could Spider-Man still swing around carrying a nicely fattened MJ?

*clears throat*

Bouncing Boy from DC's Legion of Superheros.
1 year

Munchies:
*clears throat*

Oooh 👀 I’ve never heard of this guy before- it says he inflates!! DC, why have you been keeping secrets from us?
1 year

Munchies:
*clears throat*

Quiver:
Oooh 👀 I’ve never heard of this guy before- it says he inflates!! DC, why have you been keeping secrets from us?

You should check him out. Really cool guy. Been around for decades, so there's lots of lore.

He's dating (and in some runs marries) Triplicate Girl. As the name implies, she can split herself into three people.

They even have kids at some point. Imagine their bedroom shenanigans.
1 year
12345   loading