Fattening others

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Coi Leray, Billie Eilish, and LAYAFACE.
Wish Meg The Stallion, was still getting chubbier.
A Fat SZA, wouldn’t be bad.
1 year

Munchies:
*clears throat*

Bouncing Boy from DC's Legion of Superheros.

Quiver:
Oooh 👀 I’ve never heard of this guy before- it says he inflates!! DC, why have you been keeping secrets from us?

Munchies:
You should check him out. Really cool guy. Been around for decades, so there's lots of lore.

He's dating (and in some runs marries) Triplicate Girl. As the name implies, she can split herself into three people.

They even have kids at some point. Imagine their bedroom shenanigans.

My hero.....But Llornu may have something to say about someone else fattening her hubby.......lol
1 year

MottiF:
Myself haha.

But seriously, it would be great to see Amy Adams becoming very fat. She has a pretty face and she already gained a little.

She's very noticeably gained weight in the past few months. Even better, I get the feeling that it's volitional — for whatever reason, not necessarily feedism — since she's taking on roles that don't conflict with... rolls.

Personally, I think she's awesome, and lucky, so yaay.
1 year

Kat Dennings. She’s put on some over the years. Would like to see her go all out
1 year

Layaface
1 year

A+ for cuppajoe!!!

Fetishizing fatness and toxic fat phobia overlap a LOT. We should always be aware of this so we can engage with the content and our preferences responsibly. And that includes being aware of and respectful to those who point out that some things can be harmful if mishandled.

And it is 100% true that this constant obsession with fantasizing about someone else's body being other than anything it is without their consent is disgusting and if we did it in the inverse, such as if so and so lost weight, everybody would see it for what it is. It is still just as dehumanizing to do it in the opposite direction.

Within consensual kink play, this absolutely okay with willing and informed participants, but it is disgusting outside of that and there's no real excuse for it.

EDIT to add that IMO this only applies to real people (celebrities or not) and not fictional characters
1 year

There are many Lady Gaga, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Iman Vellani, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence, Camila Cabello and others. Any of them would look really good on a fat body.
6 months

Simple, people who want obesity to be a thing of the past. Only for them to realize that it ain’t all bad as it seems. Ha!
6 months

Hmm good question. I would say any crush that I had while I was in high school, or anyone who had one with me at the time.

But that’s who first comes into mind.
6 months

Speaking of fat superheroes, Starlight from The Boys. After all she's been through, from her fatphobic pageant mom to the exploitation of Vought, I feel like she deserves to just let go and get fat while Hughie spoils her.
6 months
12345   loading