Fattening others

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Definitely Kim Kardshian. When she was pregnant she gained so much weight and looked so sexy. And from the look of things with how big her ass was getting I was thinking maybe she didn’t need surgery to get that giant ass of hers maybe just pack in the pounds and let them spread that way. It would make it even hotter considering how vain and arrogant those Kardashian women are about their bodies and how much surgery they had. Fattening her up and “ruining” quote on quote that body covering it with fat would be great. If she didn’t have all that money and personal trainers she would definitely be fat now.
2 months

Absolute1:
Definitely Kim Kardshian. When she was pregnant she gained so much weight and looked so sexy. And from the look of things with how big her ass was getting I was thinking maybe she didn’t need surgery to get that giant ass of hers maybe just pack in the pounds and let them spread that way. It would make it even hotter considering how vain and arrogant those Kardashian women are about their bodies and how much surgery they had. Fattening her up and “ruining” quote on quote that body covering it with fat would be great. If she didn’t have all that money and personal trainers she would definitely be fat now.

I'll never understand people who see gaining weight as a good way to humble women. But go off king, I guess.
2 months

If Abe Lincoln had been really fat, maybe he would have survived the assassination attempt and guided the country through reconstruction.
2 months

Letters And Numbers:
If Abe Lincoln had been really fat, maybe he would have survived the assassination attempt and guided the country through reconstruction.

Posts from a brighter timeline.

Lincoln was shot in the skull behind his left ear. I don't think anyone, even someone 2,000 lbs, is fat enough to withstand that.
2 months

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Lincoln was shot in the skull behind his left ear. I don't think anyone, even someone 2,000 lbs, is fat enough to withstand that.

Maybe JWB would have been so distracted by what a handsome big dude he was that he never would have pulled the trigger, huh?
2 months

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
Maybe JWB would have been so distracted by what a handsome big dude he was that he never would have pulled the trigger, huh?

And the day was saved. Thanks to

Yeah, I can get behind this.
2 months

Nicki Minaj
Esther Baxter
Kerry Washington
Megan Thee Stallion
Sanaa Lathan
Regina Hall
2 months

I always thought Oprah Winfrey looked amazing fat and would love to see her regain and then some.

We had a local news reporter Chelsea Jones, now in Miami, super cute, thick and curvy.
2 months

I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence pack on 50-100 pounds - she would be so sexy and cute. She already seems to have a little extra than most actresses these days.
2 months

Voluptuouslover:
I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence pack on 50-100 pounds - she would be so sexy and cute. She already seems to have a little extra than most actresses these days.

Good one, no doubt J Law would look hot carrying the extra weight.
2 months
2345   loading