General

My gf is gaining weight!!!

Hey everyone. I am happy to announce I got my gf into gaining and feedism in general! She is really excited and has already gained a good amount unintentionally before we met and now she wants to gain even more! If anyone is interested in encouraging her and supporting please check out her tumblr!
feedeebrooke.tumblr.com/
3 years

I think I saw her name on Curvage is that right?
3 years

Ditzy:
I think I saw her name on Curvage is that right?

Yes! That's her smiley
3 years

She is really pretty and I hope she gains all she wants.
I don't go there much but my BF really likes that site and he showed me her thread.
3 years

Just checked out her tumblr mate, what a nice girlfriend you have.

Back in 2013 when I was last in a relationship with a woman this was my biggest dream and fantasy

so how dose it feel to be living that dream?

you must be so horny and excited
3 years

william keay:

Back in 2013 when I was last in a relationship with a woman this was my biggest dream and fantasy

It feels great!! Technically ive had 3 feedees before her.. but she and i have a connection ive never had before. So this one is far more meaningful to me. And yes... we've been enjoying each other's bodies quite a lot lol
3 years

Thanks so much! We're very happy 😊 and she also wants to share her gaining journey with everyone!!
3 years
attachment
attachment

william keay:

VenomRiker77:
It feels great!! Technically ive had 3 feedees before her.. but she and i have a connection ive never had before. So this one is far more meaningful to me. And yes... we've been enjoying each other's bodies quite a lot lol

I bet you have smileysmileysmiley

my boyfriend has recently admitted than when we first met he gave me spaghetti bolognaise and a big dessert because I was too thin and he could see me being a cute fatty.

Sometimes I ask him if he misses petite me when he could pick me up and throw me on the bed.

In reply he said "I don't miss petite you" you look so much better with weight on you your body is so juicy and thick especially your ass that drives me crazy.

I just love it when I'm stuffed and can hardly stand up and he rubs my tummy and calls me his little piggy xx
3 years

william keay:

VenomRiker77:

william keay:
I bet you have smileysmileysmiley

my boyfriend has recently admitted than when we first met he gave me spaghetti bolognaise and a big dessert because I was too thin and he could see me being a cute fatty.

Sometimes I ask him if he misses petite me when he could pick me up and throw me on the bed.

In reply he said "I don't miss petite you" you look so much better with weight on you your body is so juicy and thick especially your ass that drives me crazy.

I just love it when I'm stuffed and can hardly stand up and he rubs my tummy and calls me his little piggy xx

Aw! I'm so happy for you! That's a great story!
3 years

DaphneFeedMe:
If she's trying to make money by sharing pics on onlyfans is she really doing this for you or for the attention from anyone who will give it to her?

As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past, I can guarantee its both.

Its a dangerous game to essentially pimp out your cam girl because there's always going to be someone better looking and richer than you out there watching.

Hell I remember one Big Cutie ten years ago told me she dumped her bf because "He gave me flowers, so what? I want diamonds." Not saying every girl is like that but if you put your gf out for the entire BBW Syndicate, every move YOU make will be criticized by FAs. "Well I wanted sex tonight but hes playing video games" some dude will swoop right in and go "well who turns down a bombshell like you? Id never do that...wink wink"

But thats the nature of the Syndicate. Its always been like that and it always will
3 years
12   loading