General

My gf is gaining weight!!!

DaphneFeedMe:
If she's trying to make money by sharing pics on onlyfans is she really doing this for you or for the attention from anyone who will give it to her?

Baba Yaga:
As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past, I can guarantee its both.

Its a dangerous game to essentially pimp out your cam girl because there's always going to be someone better looking and richer than you out there watching.

Hell I remember one Big Cutie ten years ago told me she dumped her bf because "He gave me flowers, so what? I want diamonds." Not saying every girl is like that but if you put your gf out for the entire BBW Syndicate, every move YOU make will be criticized by FAs. "Well I wanted sex tonight but hes playing video games" some dude will swoop right in and go "well who turns down a bombshell like you? Id never do that...wink wink"

But thats the nature of the Syndicate. Its always been like that and it always will

DaphneFeedMe:
Yeah great points. I just think relationships with this fetish in general are difficult because love should be without reservations and then when you add the online component yeah idk...I'd be careful how invested you get.

We are in love. I've never felt this connection with another person in my life. He is the one Thanks smiley
3 years

Baba Yaga:
As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past

Oh reallyyyyyy ... and I thought I've always been the only one for you. Just kidding lol

Oh, and Mr Yaga, if you want to know a secret you should come into chat and let me sit on your lap so I can whisper it in your ear 😜
3 years

DaphneFeedMe:
If she's trying to make money by sharing pics on onlyfans is she really doing this for you or for the attention from anyone who will give it to her?

Baba Yaga:
As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past, I can guarantee its both.

Its a dangerous game to essentially pimp out your cam girl because there's always going to be someone better looking and richer than you out there watching.

Hell I remember one Big Cutie ten years ago told me she dumped her bf because "He gave me flowers, so what? I want diamonds." Not saying every girl is like that but if you put your gf out for the entire BBW Syndicate, every move YOU make will be criticized by FAs. "Well I wanted sex tonight but hes playing video games" some dude will swoop right in and go "well who turns down a bombshell like you? Id never do that...wink wink"

But thats the nature of the Syndicate. Its always been like that and it always will

DaphneFeedMe:
Yeah great points. I just think relationships with this fetish in general are difficult because love should be without reservations and then when you add the online component yeah idk...I'd be careful how invested you get.

FeedeeBrooke:
We are in love. I've never felt this connection with another person in my life. He is the one Thanks smiley

This is so cute 😭 the reply, I mean.
3 years

Baba Yaga:
As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past

Just_Jess_81:
Oh reallyyyyyy ... and I thought I've always been the only one for you. Just kidding lol

Oh, and Mr Yaga, if you want to know a secret you should come into chat and let me sit on your lap so I can whisper it in your ear 😜

Ooh, what flavor popcorn should I bring ? :-)
3 years

DaphneFeedMe:

Baba Yaga:

DaphneFeedMe:

Such is the very nature of one who projects themselves in a public space like the internet. My side business is as a producer and consultant for a film production company and when you date "the talent" what tends to happens is that most can't quantify how addicted they can get when you have some much attention now that you have put yourself on a platform and you have received an overall positive response from doing that and the options to move onto someone "better" sticks in the back of their mind. Which is why I never date anyone who is in my industry.
3 years
12   loading