Fattening others

Feeding gf game

So I want to fatten up my girlfriend, don’t worry she knows and wants it too, and we want to make something different than just stuffing her.
So my question is, are there any long term games in that regard, for example when I loose 1kg she gains 5kg (and no that won’t work as I want to maintain my weight for a while)
Any options welcome 😊
3 years

Feeding gf game

Feedi;
I would binge watch shows on various services, like Netflix. When a character says a certain word have her eat some more. Find a key word on each series/shows for a trigger to eat.
Should be fun!
3 years

Feeding gf game

fanedfox:
Feedi;
I would binge watch shows on various services, like Netflix. When a character says a certain word have her eat some more. Find a key word on each series/shows for a trigger to eat.
Should be fun!

...that is BRILLIANT
3 years

Feeding gf game

fanedfox:
Feedi;
Should be fun!

This is basically TVTropes Drinking games. Here. Here's an index for some things to help you.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/DrinkingGame
3 years

Feeding gf game

Just a fun idea but... if she had a remote controlled vibrator in her pants, but you'd have control. When you buzz her, she has to eat, and the instant sexual connection could have some interesting long term results. 😉
3 years

Feeding gf game

Just interested in any results you got out of the question?
2 years