General

Help avoiding thoughts?

Hi! I was just wondering, as someone who is thin but seemingly quickly falling down the rabbithole of gaining, if there is any way to avoid thoughts of the fetish? I’ve been trying to think of other things but have been unable to avoid thoughts and fantasies of gaining and they just overwhelm my judgement it seems. I’m honestly kind of scared and not sure what to do. I like my body as it is and truly don’t want to change it, but I just can’t seem to avoid it. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!
3 years

Help avoiding thoughts?

If you like your body as it is then you have answered your own question.
You need to understand its a fantasy you have and that doesn't mean you have to act on it.
Just leave it a fantasy.
I don't know why people have such a hard time figuring stuff like this out.
I have noticed mostly with young people that it seems to be the popular thing to claim they are conflicted about something or they have trouble dealing with simple things in life.
Seems to be a need for attention perhaps.

Now don't think what I am saying is that your feelings aren't real because they are and I am not discounting them at all.
3 years

Help avoiding thoughts?

You can also find ways to experience the fetish without gaining. I know of many who have tried "padding" to get their kink fix.

Like Ditzy mentioned, if you like the way you are, there's no need to act upon a fantasy, just leave it be.
3 years

Help avoiding thoughts?

Ditzy:
If you like your body as it is then you have answered your own question.
You need to understand its a fantasy you have and that doesn't mean you have to act on it.
Just leave it a fantasy.
I don't know why people have such a hard time figuring stuff like this out.
I have noticed mostly with young people that it seems to be the popular thing to claim they are conflicted about something or they have trouble dealing with simple things in life.
Seems to be a need for attention perhaps.

Now don't think what I am saying is that your feelings aren't real because they are and I am not discounting them at all.

It’s not quite a need for attention, at least not that I know. I am really quite shy and quiet about it.
I don’t know why I have such a hard time with it. When I think about it it just completely overwhelms my judgement, and a lot of things remind me of it. Food especially, which I can’t really avoid, and the feeling of being stuffed after you eat just melts me. And then gaining any amount of weight does it too.

It’s just a kink of mine and I just can’t seem to ‘turn it off’ once it gets turned on. And in those moments I actively try to gain because it just sounds so appealing to me, and it’s so accessible.
I’m just not sure if it’s something I want right now, and I’m afraid I’ll get in a ‘loop’ of gaining that I won’t be able to break
3 years