Fat experiences

Mixed feelings

Over the last few months I have definitely been gaining. It has felt like all I do is eat and my clothes have been getting really tight. I have been doing my best to squeeze into the few things that have enough stretch but even that hasn’t been working out so well. My boyfriend offered to help me buy some new stuff but really wanted me to weigh myself first. When I stepped on the scale I was 223. I almost fell over when I saw the number. For some reason I thought I would have been a lot less. My boyfriend was saying that he really wants to see me get up to at least 250 lbs but I am wondering if I need to slow down and try and lose some weight. It just seems like I am in an endless cycle of eating and gaining. While I am in it I enjoy it but I am wondering if I need to get things under control or should I just go with it. I ended up needing to buy clothes in a size 20. It’s amazing that a few years ago I was a size 6.
3 years

Mixed feelings

I avoided gaining my entire life in order to be athletic, then I got an auto immune disease and I was bed bound without any of the perks of being fat. Life is gonna suck it up no matter what you do, might as well be horny and happy while it happens
3 years

Mixed feelings

He has also started teasing me about being such pig which causes me to lose all control and I eat like I have never seen food before. It’s happened a few time and I love it but I am also afraid it is going to spike my weight even more. I think I just need to let myself go and accept that I am a fattie for life.
3 years

Mixed feelings

I am fat pig for life. My boyfriend just asked if I would be willing to do a weekly weigh in to make sure I am gaining. I usually try and avoid the scale but he really wants me to do it.
3 years

Mixed feelings

I think you need to do what feels right to you. It's great that your bf likes it, but do you? I found slower gains were easier to handle. Take a break and get used to the new weight for a week or two, then eat more or don't. I have spurts where I just really want to gain, so I do. Every once in a while I reassess but right now it feels like the only way is up for me (this may change tomorrow or next week)
3 years

Mixed feelings

Gettingfatter25:
I am fat pig for life. My boyfriend just asked if I would be willing to do a weekly weigh in to make sure I am gaining. I usually try and avoid the scale but he really wants me to do it.

Your boyfriend does not run your life, you do! If you don't want to do it, then don't.
3 years

Mixed feelings

Taking a pause to get back into control makes perfect sense. Plus then you sit there and anticipate letting go again, which would make it all the more fun when you do it, I think. (and build up some anticipation in your boyfriend, too)
3 years

Mixed feelings

Gettingfatter25:

You always have the option to stop at any time, so no harm in experimenting and trying it out. Maybe stepping on the scale will become something you look forward to as well. If not, you can negotiate with him, offer every other week or once a month. If this ever becomes stressful to you, in a negative way, communicate with him. He wants you to be happy and enjoy life. If his excitement and enthusiasm gets the better of him and you feel pressured, let him know before you start resenting him. This should be fun and enjoyable for both of you 🙂
3 years