Fat experiences

At what weight do you feel fat?

Fol1955:
Curious! How tall are you and at what weight do you feel fat? I am 5’3” and feel fat at 145. How about you?

fatowl:
How would you feel at 200? I felt fat at 320. I am 5'11".

lizzyny:
I'd love to see you at 320 ; )

5'7" 315, and just starting to feel chubby so far.
3 years

Fol1955:
Was 220 at one point felt obese looked obese was obese. Had a huge pot belly.
just love pot belly woman 😀
3 years

I'm 5'3". I'd always considered myself chubby when I was younger. I stayed between 130-145 in high school. It took moving away from home for me to get fat, though. I started feeling fat around 180.
3 years

I've always dreamed about when I become morbidly obese and I run into the fattest kid in my school out in public somewhere and hopefully by then I'll be even fatter than them even if they're fatter than they were in high school. That would be an amazing moment I'd feel soooooo fat and happy then
3 years

I just passed the 200lb mark at 5’5” and it’s starting to feel a little more real. I like metrics like BMI to validate that I am getting fat - sometimes I get discouraged because fat is such a wide spectrum. My BMI is just shy of Obesity tier 2 so that’s a definite goal to work toward, and my waist to hip ratio is 1:1 so that’s definitely some exciting progress.
3 years

Since I'm at 250-lbs., I feel fat.
3 years

I have always been fat kid and the fattest, but I dont feel that I am overweight, simply it is me and for sure I have some limitations more than at 300 pounds for example, but thats normal for me and I know my limitations.
3 years

250-lbs.
3 years

I started to feel fat at about 250 lbs, now I'm about 340+
3 years

from 300lbs, I now weigh 324lbs.
3 years
123   loading