Fat experiences

At what weight do you feel fat?

feederwifey23:
I am 5,4 and I feel fat at 200.

I look and feel fat at 240. Thanks to my belly I have to shop in the fat guy section and restaurant booths are getting snug
3 years

I'm 5'9" tall, and I didn't feel fat until I reached about 270 pounds. For me, it wasn't the numbers on the scale or the appearance of my body that made me feel fat. Struggling to tie my shoes and becoming aware of the physical limitations of obesity are what made it sink in. It felt like a significant milestone when I realized that I could no longer jump or run.
3 years

I’m just about 5’6”. I was down to 210 and up to 245. I’m beginning to feel fat again at 215. So I guess I feel officially fat at about 225.
3 years

BouttoBurst:
I'm 5'3" and around 195, and sometimes I still don't feel fat. Other times, I feel heavy and obese. A lot of it has to do with how much food is in my belly. I think I'll finally feel fat enough when I have a distended gut that is too big for a lot of everyday things, like small cars and restaurant booths.

It’s almost like it will enter the room before you do, bump Into things without even realizing it,
2 years

I’m slowly starting to feel fat. I’m currently about 226 lbs (probably more than that it’s been a while since I’ve weighed myself) and I’m only 5 foot.
2 years

BouttoBurst:
I'm 5'3" and around 195, and sometimes I still don't feel fat. Other times, I feel heavy and obese. A lot of it has to do with how much food is in my belly. I think I'll finally feel fat enough when I have a distended gut that is too big for a lot of everyday things, like small cars and restaurant booths.

The day that it’s sssoooo massive even when your empty is gonna be that day, when it enters the room before you, when your sense of size is off and you inadvertently bump into things that you didn’t in the past. smiley
2 years
123   loading