Gaining

What to expect drinking a quart of heavy cream a day for a month?

No way of knowing for sure because it depends on your metabolism and how it reacts to the change in your eating habits.
Doing it for one month is hardly enough time to have your metabolism react to the changes and actually change how it has been working all your life.
I think you are over thinking all of this with X number of carbs and X number of calories.
X number of calories does not equal Y number of pounds gained.
As much as some will say and try to prove it doesn't work that way in reality.
I ate like a pig for 6 months and only gained 10 lbs when I first started trying to gain.
My metabolism took forever to adjust to my eating.
Its different with all people so no cut and dried answer actually works.
3 years

I drank a quart of heavy cream in one sitting last night (over the course of maybe 30 minutes) and it left me feeling very full, sleepy, and interestingly, light-headed.

I started at half a quart per day and went straight to one quart per serving though. It took maybe 2 weeks for me to get used to how an 8oz serving would leave me feeling. But I did manage to gain 7 pounds in a month of drinking half a quart per day!
3 years

I was drinking 1 and 2/3 quart per day, and was gaining around 30ish pounds over 4 weeks.

I quit gaining some months back because it was making it difficult for me to work at my job, but I have been seriously missing it. I have decided to look for a new job where my weight will be less of a hindrance.

I am going to resume gaining weight this coming Saturday. Unfortunately, I have lost quite a bit of weight since I last gained.

When I quit gaining, I was nearly 300 pounds. I just weighed myself today, and I'm down to 256 pounds. Dammit! I thought my set-point would have been pushed higher than that. I wasn't expecting to resume my weight gain with a 40 pound loss.

Oh well. At least I get to enjoy gaining weight for a longer period of time, before reaching my weight limit.

On the plus side, I have been completely off of the prednisone for months now. When I last gained weight, the prednisone caused a lot of the weight to go to my belly as visceral fat.

Since I'm off the prednisone, I look forward to gaining a lot more weight in my breasts, hips, thighs, and butt. As an added bonus, the heavy whipping cream will ensure that I'm gaining soft, squishy, jiggly, subcutaneous fat.

I can't wait to start gaining weight again this weekend. I'm so excited!
3 years

Megangivesup:
I’m like half your size but now I am working from home I am hoping to gain a lot

Ah, you weigh almost exactly what I weighed when I first started using heavy whipping cream to intentionally gain weight.

I hope you enjoy the experience. Happy gaining!
3 years