Fat experiences

Friends and family gaining

Before Covid my mom and sister were always nagging me about losing weight. Since Covid started I havenโ€™t really seen them and they stopped mentioning my weight gain. It turns out that my sister has gained 45 lbs and my mom has gained almost 20 lbs. Now I know why they got off my backs.

In general it seems like a bunch of people I know have put on the Covid 30. As I have seen more people I have been surprised. I wonder if people will start to lose or just stay bigger.
3 years

aw this is so hot tell us more!
3 years

Only worked from home for the first four months or so before it was decreed we had to return to the office. But finally getting my stimulus payment added to the food budget, which is finally helping me get me past my plateau :-)
3 years

I've made myself sooo fat on purpose...this thread makes me want to order a pack of fresh donuts... I'm inching toward 100lb gained in less than 6 months. I'm a fat ball of pleasure ๐Ÿ˜
3 years

[b]
In general it seems like a bunch of people I know have put on the Covid 30. As I have seen more people I have been surprised. I wonder if people will start to lose or just stay bigger.

I imagine that there will be a big focus, culturally, on diets and exercise as things open up more. But some people won't bother, and a lot who do manage to lose will gain it all back (and maybe more) within a couple of years.

Some will lose and keep it off as they change their lifestyle back to something more active, but I expect that the covid year+ will have nudged up average weights a bit more, in a fairly permanent sort of way.

As for the topic of the thread, none of my family have really gained, and I haven't seen friends face-to-face in ages. But I've noticed rounder faces on some acquaintances whose paths I have crossed.
3 years

Noticed my friends getting fatter over the past year, lockdown really is making folk become fatties ๐Ÿ˜‹
3 years

chubbybunnywriter:
I've made myself sooo fat on purpose...this thread makes me want to order a pack of fresh donuts... I'm inching toward 100lb gained in less than 6 months. I'm a fat ball of pleasure ๐Ÿ˜

Youโ€™re my hero/heroine!
3 years

My mother has put on some lard, saggy face and a wobbly tum.
3 years

chubbybunnywriter:

I always have wondered if you started out in mid or late October? You probably gain so fast because 1.You Love it! And 2 having been a Feeder Encourager and FA you already knew how to gain intentionally. You have some great milestones ahead if you choose to continue. 300 lbs.Three times your slim weight. And if you choose 330 would mean you will have doubled yourself 100 percent on purpose!
What are your thoughts on these milestones? Tempting?
3 years

Since the 1st lockdown in March 2020, my best pal has really packed the weight on. One night in the pub we started talking about how fat we both got since lockdown, he told me he has put on 75 pounds! Now every time we meet up we compare our fat bellies aha. If only he knew how much it turns me on
2 years
12   loading