Fat experiences

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

Just curious. I have always been into fat bellies and recently realized eating and gaining are my turn on with the end result, fat. Thoughts?
3 years

I've always known I was into fat girls as long as I can remember, but I didn't come to terms with the desire to gain weight myself until recently. For a multitude of reasons, I was in denial about wanting to gain for years, but I've finally been able to get past this to admit to myself that I want to gain weight myself and want to be with someone overweight or obese as well
3 years

Yes, I am attracted to heavy women, the heavier the better. I had a relationship with a bbw/ssbbw some years back! Loved it!
3 years

I was in the military reserves for twenty five years. When I retired I started gaining, I'm up about thirty pounds and love it. I’ve always been attracted to heavy women, my wife weighs over two hundred pounds.
3 years

Fat or gaining on its own does nothing for me, but being happy about fat bodies or gaining or eating does.
3 years

Ha, is the Pope Catholic? :-)
3 years

I just love and appreciate women's bellies. The gaining side I do find it hot, mostly like a stuffed belly but a cute empty belly is also nice. Playfull and jiggly.
3 years

Mdp99:
Yes, I am attracted to heavy women, the heavier the better. I had a relationship with a bbw/ssbbw some years back! Loved it!

Yes. Both. From feeder to wannabe feedee
8 months

This is a good question.

Well for the likes of me, I’ve always liked bigger bellies (hell it’s even on my username). But sometimes I do find it a little cute when there’s a little bit of weight gain involved to an extent.

Of course I also like it when one bloats or stuff themselves to make their belly temporarily more rounder.

So yeah I guess you can say that I like both?? But hey if someone I meet has a belly but not really interested in getting bigger, then I can live with that. 👍
8 months

I absolutely adore the stuffing and filling full aspect of it until absolutely nothing goes in. And to observe how, during long, extended filling sessions, my partner's soft, doughy belly transforms into a bulging, round ball of food.
I find that so exciting about it and I only really became aware of it over time through her gradually increasing appetite and her growing greed for more and more food.
In addition, I found the sex under her growing corpulence more and more exciting and much better. the feeling of how well stuffed she lets herself be taken from behind, can continue to feed at times and can reach wonderful highlights with the combination, because it also makes her so incredibly horny.
So we both enjoy this fetish very much.
8 months
123   loading