Fat experiences

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

I’ve also always loved fat, and get excited quickly at the thought that a person is fat, gaining weight, looking fatter, any of it. I personally don’t get turned on by the act of eating, but I adore the fact that a lot of people in this community do 🥵 what better way to ensure a um *cough* growing population?
8 months

I would say that I am truly a fat fetishist. Fat is a big thing for me and it's attractive. To me gaining weight is like one of the sexiest things you can do.
8 months

I’m obsessed
8 months

Looking in the mirror! I wear the smallest briefs I can fit into, to look even fatter. I love the word “fat”, it’s a turn on to hear or say it!
8 months

Getting turned on? By fat?? On a fat fetish website???

What a novel idea.
8 months

Munchies:

What a novel idea.

Ace Of Spadez:
Lol, I think it was more along the lines of an obvious ice breaker. I think he knew the answer to his question before he asked us lol

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.
8 months

Munchies:

What a novel idea.

Lollll… next thing you know, people will be going to social media to share memes. Or going to YouTube just to watch videos
8 months

Munchies:

What a novel idea.

Quiver:
Lollll… next thing you know, people will be going to social media to share memes. Or going to YouTube just to watch videos

Such bold and innovative ideas. But will they catch on?
8 months

Munchies:

What a novel idea.

Ace Of Spadez:
Lol, I think it was more along the lines of an obvious ice breaker. I think he knew the answer to his question before he asked us lol

Munchies:
Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

ForeverFFA:
Honestly it would be interesting to know if anyone doesn't. And, if so, why they would join anyway.

There are some on this site - mostly inflationists or stuffers. These people get off on expansion but aren't interested in getting fat. There are also the significant others of feedists that join the site - usually temporarily - to better understand the kink.
8 months

I have been turned on by fat as long as I can remember. Everything about it is absolutely fantastic
8 months
123   loading