Fat experiences

What hobbies and activites attract the most fatties

Strangely, most of my hobbies are quite active, and so the ratio of fatties is much smaller there than in the average population. As a FA this makes me happen across much less fat people than I otherwise would.

This made me think about what kinds of hobbies or activities are there, where the ratio of overweight attendees is really high?

Would be fun to see others' personal experiences.
3 years

curiousv:
Strangely, most of my hobbies are quite active, and so the ratio of fatties is much smaller there than in the average population. As a FA this makes me happen across much less fat people than I otherwise would.

This made me think about what kinds of hobbies or activities are there, where the ratio of overweight attendees is really high?

Video games lol
3 years

From my experience, people into Warhammer and miniature painting seem to be pretty big. Visited lots of tournaments with fat players
3 years

Feedmesqueezeme:
From my experience, people into Warhammer and miniature painting seem to be pretty big. Visited lots of tournaments with fat players

I build models, which is sedentary. I’ve been to contest and shows with fair number of heavy people.
3 years

Feedmesqueezeme:

Also Magic: The Gathering (nerdy card game) -- the number of big bellies around the tables at 'Friday Night Magic' at card stores (pre-Covid) was always impressive. A lot of nerdy hobbies have a similar factor I think.

Of course, if those things don't interest you at all, that doesn't help a lot.
3 years

curiousv:

John Smith:
Anything that a thinner person does.

Um.... yeah.... sorry but you're not gonna meet fat people on a free solo rock climb
3 years

curiousv:

John Smith:
Anything that a thinner person does.

Louiefat:
Um.... yeah.... sorry but you're not gonna meet fat people on a free solo rock climb

True, but you may find a closeted fatty, one that you can help let their inner fatty out. That will be there last rock climb ever 😈
3 years

Comic con events or even hanging out in a comic or video game store.
I never got into that stuff but I did get into food challenge events.
I never competed but there were plenty of cute fat guys to look at.
Watching a fat guy stuff/eat large amounts of food in a set time frame I get all tingly.
3 years

Ditzy:
Comic con events or even hanging out in a comic or video game store.
I never got into that stuff but I did get into food challenge events.
I never competed but there were plenty of cute fat guys to look at.
Watching a fat guy stuff/eat large amounts of food in a set time frame I get all tingly.

I completely agree with Comic Con events! I've been to several with my friends in the past because they asked if I wanted to come, and I was always so happy to go for that reason alone.
3 years

Bars
Nightclubs
Sporting events
Comic Cons
The beach
Adult arcades
Your local gym (yes I'm serious)
Bowling alleys

And my personal favorite:

Metal concerts