General

Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

Okay so here's the message I wanted to send.

Please either get back to me via PM or post your feedback here! I'd like to know how it works for you.

Here's the file! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback πŸ˜„ drive.google.com/file/d/1L3HtbY_VAgSLyzvw142nS3lyWrnByErc/view
3 years

Interested
3 years

BiteSize:
Definitely interested in checking this out. Would you ever want to cross over into, like, feedee bimbo hypno ? πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

That's an interesting one, but to be honest I haven't heard nor do I want to hear any bimbo hypnosis, because i quite value my intellect and don't want to risk that being effected, so I doubt I'll wind up writing one. Though I have a feeder-geared one I plan to record tomorrow, and I'd love to write another feedee one about stomach stretching sensation ^__^

ps I'm welcome to any further suggestions about what I should use in my scripts!
3 years

BiteSize:
Definitely interested in checking this out. Would you ever want to cross over into, like, feedee bimbo hypno ? πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

Ess-dee-ess:
That's an interesting one, but to be honest I haven't heard nor do I want to hear any bimbo hypnosis, because i quite value my intellect and don't want to risk that being effected, so I doubt I'll wind up writing one. Though I have a feeder-geared one I plan to record tomorrow, and I'd love to write another feedee one about stomach stretching sensation ^__^

ps I'm welcome to any further suggestions about what I should use in my scripts!

BiteSize:
Yeah, I don’t necessarily enjoy the dumbing down aspect, but, like, the hyper feminine/ hyper sexual aspects of it... and highlighting fatness being beautiful/ sexy/ something to be sought after the way others try to be thin...

Oh very much a good point! I'm definitely going to be doing one with positive affirmations to fight against internalized fatphobia! I think we need more mantra hypnosis about being fat and proud.
3 years

Ess-dee-ess:
I'm curious if anyone would be interested in trying out my brand new feedee hunger hypnosis file? I just wrote the script and will be recording tonight, and I'd love for some feedback. smiley
I might want to. X3
3 years

I posted the link above in the thread but I will post it again soon once I have it uploaded on YouTube ^__^
3 years

Fridgey:
Wish I could offer more feedback regarding specific points with the recording.Things got fuzzy for me sometime after starting it. I just remember feeling calm and dazed not quite awake or asleep just out of it. After I came to and finished the recording I didn't really feel anything or notice any difference initially. An hour or so after listening this feeling of emptiness in my stomach crept up on me out of nowhere I felt like needed to eat and I know did this consciously but I just vigorously stuffed my face on what felt like auto pilot. I'm really curious to see what kind of results I'll get with it so I'm going to listen to it again.

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you had a good experience!
3 years

Ess-dee-ess:
I'm curious if anyone would be interested in trying out my brand new feedee hunger hypnosis file? I just wrote the script and will be recording tonight, and I'd love for some feedback. smiley

Blubberbutt03:
I might want to. X3

Here's the YouTube link!

3 years

I am looking forward to trying this. Thanks for making and sharing it!
3 years

HanSelo:
I am looking forward to trying this. Thanks for making and sharing it!

Of course!!! I'm just glad to share! I'm excited to write further scripts. ^__^
3 years
1234   loading